EIGHTEEN

STARS DANCE.
xviii. blue blanket

Mel 🌺You're still down for movie night in your room tonight, right?

Mel 🌺
You're still down for movie night in your room tonight, right?

Paulina ☺️
Yeah, of course
You bring the movies, I bring the snacks?

Mel 🌺
Yep!
You better bring good snacks cause you know I'm gonna bring some good ass movies

Paulina ☺️
You mean your hot cheetos?
I know, Mel. I got a lot

Mel 🌺
And the pickles?
You got the pickles right?

Paulina ☺️
Yes, I got the pickles
The Best Made brand from Texas

Mel 🌺
Ok good!!
I only have one interview today so I'll be over right after
Is that okay? It'll be a little earlier than planned

Paulina ☺️
Yeah that's fine
I don't have anything to do today anyways

Mel 🌺
Great!!
I'll see you later 😚

Paulina ☺️
See ya later Mel

PAUL was always nervous whenever he and Melanie had their movie nights, but she was his best friend, so he knew that he could always be himself around her. He grabbed a few blankets, including Melanie's favorite that she left in his hotel room — it was blue and had ducks on it, just like the one she grew up with, but lost when she was a teenager. He smiled, setting everything up just the way Melanie liked. Paul had nothing else to do for the rest of the day until Melanie's interview was over, so he sat around his room and flipped through the channels on the tv, his heart fluttering when Melanie showed up on screen. It was one of her recent movies, Spring Breakers. She looked so beautiful, and Paul was so proud of her. Knowing her and being friends with her had been the best part of his life. He had Nina to thank for that. If she hadn't been cast into the show, he wouldn't have met Melanie. She was the best thing to happen to him and he couldn't be more grateful for her, and he couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face every time he thought of her.