NINETEEN

STARS DANCE.
xix. announcement

 ❛ announcement ❜

________

MELANIE walked into the room with a smile on her face, she was doing a video interview type thing to announce something she's been waiting to do for a while. "Hi guys, it's Melanie! This video is an announcement of sorts, that as of right now, my album Stars Dance is out to buy everywhere, iTunes, Amazon, Google, whatever else there is. I'm so so excited for you guys to hear all the songs and I hope that you guys can at least relate to or connect with one song." She glanced down at her phone on the couch next to her, "Playing every song from-"

Melanie clapped excitedly, "Yes! Now I wanna talk about my tour...because I am SO excited about my tour. This tour though, I wanted to tell a story. So this is actually gonna be really fun. And I don't wanna give too much away because hopefully I'll just get to see you guys there and you'll just get to experience it. But..because of every single song on the record, which, by the way, I will be performing every single song on this record..on stage. Which I've never done before, but thats how passionate I am about this record and how much I love these songs that I recorded. I wanna tell a story because of that."