Dear A,

How is it like to be in comatose? I can't imagine, for I've never experienced something like that. I can't help but feel angry because you are in this condition and I can't do anything about it. Sometimes I wish I had never gone to the game. I wish I had tagged along home with you. Maybe it would have been different then. I wonder. 

I brought Lily yesterday here with me. She doesn't understand why you are here. She doesn't understand why you don't speak or move. She doesn't understand why I look sad and cry alone. But whenever I feel like that, she wobbles up to me and tries to cheer me up by playing. I wonder how she knows I'm upset.

Everyone now knows that you were in an accident. They all act so concernedly now that something happened to you. But I know it is all an act. They were never this nice when you were okay. That Jase guy asked about you. Apparently, he feels sad. He is your lab partner in science right? Wasn't he the one who dated Melissa bitch? He was also with them when she picked on you. He thinks I forgot about it. Asshole. I told him to fuck off.

It pisses me so much when the guys from the team keep asking about you. They called you a good catch and that its a pity this happened to you. I don't know what came over me. I punched him in the face. You are not disappointed in me, right? Not my fault anyway. He shouldn't have talked about you that way. 

Anyway, I brought Nutella for you. I'm keeping it on the side table. Wake up soon so we can devour it together. Though I suspect Lily won't forgive us for that. We'll have to eat it in secret.

I have to go now, the visiting time is up. I'm sorry for the lengthy letter but expect more like these from now on. I'll visit again. I love you. Take care.

Yours, Aaron.