[ONE]

Merle left with Glenn, Jaqui, Morales, T-dog and Andrea for a run to town and Daryl went hunting, Lori asked me if I could stay at camp and help with chores. After Daryl made me stay I started helping with the laundry and got some firewood.

I saw Ed yelling at Sophia before he hit her, I ran and push Ed away from her.

"Hey fuckwipe, leave her alone!" I yelled with anger in my voice.

"And what are you gonna do Shrimp?" He challenged.

"Sophia, run." She listened and I saw Ed get angrier, I kicked his shin and kneed him in the face.

I was about to kick him again when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the ground causing me to hit my head pretty hard, he still had a very firm grip on my ankle. I used my other foot to kick him in the head, through our tussle he got one good punch in before Shane 'saved' me and beat the shit out of him.

"Don't ever touch Sophia or Carol again." I spat before walking away, I touched my lip and winced in pain. It wasn't bad enough to need stitches but probably still noticable on my fair skin. I saw a big truck arrive, the one that the group left in.

I saw Andrea get out and run to Amy, then Morales run to his family, then T-dog smiled at me and last a new guy saw Lori and Carl and ran to them. Glenn had arrived in a different car before they got here. "Where's Merle?" I asked and everyone turned to me.

"Shit." I heard T-dog mumble.

"He's handcuffed to the roof of a building." The new guy said, I looked him with wide eyes.

"W-what? Why?" I asked.

"I had to, he was a danger to everyone." He said, so he left Merle to die.

"You worthless piece of shit! How could you just leave him there!?" I yelled as I charged at him but I was stopped by Glenn.

"It was my fault, I drop the key down a drain." T-dog said, I'm sure he did it on accident because he knows how much I care about Merle.

"But that fucking asshole shouldn't have handcuffed him to a fucking roof!!!" I yelled while struggling against Glenn causing my hat to fall off.

"Jade you need to calm down, your having a panic attack." Glenn told me, I didn't even realized my fast shallow breathing or my body shaking and there was to much adrenaline in my body so I didn't know if my heart was hurting.

I stopped struggling and tried to calm my breathing, the adrenaline was wearing off and I started to feel the familiar pain in my heart. I winced and grabbed where my heart was.

"What's happening?" The asshole asked.

"She's having a panic attack about Merle, I told you this was gonna happen!" Glenn yelled at them.

"T-dog get me her bracelet, it's in the RV." Glenn added, T-dog left to get the bracelet that Merle gave me a couple days after I got here.

When Daryl and Merle are gone Glenn is the only one who can get me to calm down but I always need that bracelet.

T-dog returned and snapped the survival bracelet on my wrist, my breathing started to slow and my eyes started to droop after about 10 minutes before I fell unconscious while gripping onto Glenn's shirt.

Glenn's POV

After Jade fell asleep I put her in her and Daryl's tent before walking back to the group.

"I told you she'd have a panic attack, I knew the second you handcuffed Merle to the roof she'd have a panic attack. You think Her reaction was bad? Daryl's is gonna be worse, especially when he finds out about Jade's panic attack." I said to Rick, he had a guilty look in his eyes.