Sophia Lives Thanks to Jade Dixon

Daryl and Rick were tracking Sophia and Jade when they came across a piece of paper.

'There were three walkers blocking our path so we had to go around.
~J & S'

Daryl and Rick looked at each other before continuing on their trail. After taking down a walker they came across another note.

'Instead of getting more lost I took Sophia to the church where I lost my sister.
~J & S
P.S. if this is not a member of our group, I will not hesitate to shoot you in the ass.'

Rick- "You sure you never had a kid?"

Daryl- "Starting to have my doubts."

»TIMEJUMP«

The group was walking through the woods when they heard bells, church bells, causing them to run towards the sound. Once they made it to a field they saw a church, Daryl was the first to react as he hauled ass towards the white building. He broke the door down to find three dead walkers and a note.

'We found a map so we're headed back to camp, see you guys soon.
~J & S'

Daryl- "We missed 'em... We fucking missed 'em!!"

Rick- "Just calm down, they said they're headed back to the highway so let's wait for them."

???- "Oh my god..."

They turned to find Jade with her knife held infront of her before it fell from her hands, she ran at Daryl and he dropped his crossbow to embrace her in a tight hug.

Daryl- "I knew you were alive. Ain't nothin' can kill a Dixon but a Dixon and you are a Dixon, Lil' Dixon..."

Tear came to Jade's eyes as she hugged him tighter, Sophia poked her head out before running towards her mom.

Jade- "I can't be 'Lil' Dixon' cause I'm 18."

Daryl- "I don't care, you'll always be my little girl."

Jade was frozen in shock before a big smile broke across her face.