It's not a hiest if you get caught.

Ireth relaxed in her chair. It had been so long since she told her story she was wondering how these two strangers would react. Mary was still speechless as Anne spoke up.

"Another round of drinks...?" She asked to break the tension that seemed to be stiffly rising.

"No thank you lass I think we are good" Brynjolf spoke up. "Although I was wondering could you give us a tour of the island...?" He asked randomly but tried to make it as casual as necessary.

"I would but currently the guards are out on patrols. I think they are looking for you three and it would be best if you stayed hidden for now" Anne huffed. "I am sure we are moving off to another island tomorrow morning anyway, I'll have to ask Edward" Mary nodded to Anne. Anne looked towards the door to the tavern. It was already dark outside.

"I suppose we'll have to get some sleep in a while as we are moving off early in the morning" Anne spoke softly to Mary. Mary nodded.

"And they are coming with us" Mary motioned to the two on the table opposite them.

"I think me and my lass will retire to bed in a little while" Brynjolf spoke. Mary threw an arm around Anne and they stood up and made their way up the stairs in the corner after bidding the two new crew members a goodnight. Once they were out of sight he turned to Ireth.

"Heist time" he flashed her a knowing smirk.

"Yes" she laughed. Leaving the table in the tavern they made their way back outside and up towards the prison.

Crouching down low they sunk into the shadows cast down by the outer wall. They slowly and quietly made their way round to the entrance. Holding her breath Ireth peered round the corner. It seemed to be a change over of shift. She motioned to Brynjolf behind her, as the door opened and the guards started filing out, Ireth and Brynjolf quickly slipped inside the entrance, ducked down into the corner once again cast in shadows.

Both pairs of eyes scanned the dully illuminated entrance to find a way to lead them to their items. Ireth motioned to the hall opposite them with a move of her head, they nodded at each other and just as she went it make a quick dash, she sucked in a breath and was wide eyed as a British guard passed right in front of her. Brynjolf grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back against him. "In the shadows lass, I don't need you getting snatched up" he whispered lowly into her ear as his beard ever so slightly scratched her neck. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes to regain her focus. Being this close to Bryn to feel the heat from his chest radiating into her back, and him being that close to her ear was not a good thing right now. It made her think dirty thoughts and feel that coil of need grow.

The British guard turned off down a hallway to their right, moving swiftly in the shadows they dived down into the hall to the left. Careful not to wake the sleeping guard with a bunch of keys attached to his belt. They came to a stop as they reached the end of the hall to find a locked door. Brynjolf rolled his eyes as a barely audible sigh left his lips. He knew that they would have to get them keys off the sleeping guard. He made a gesture for Ireth to stay there, gently and precisely working out his footing as to not alert the guard. Reaching up he tilted his hat over his face, the guard shifted slightly and Brynjolf stiffened. The guard let out loud snort and resumed his soft snoring. With deft hands he unbuckled the guards belt and slid the keys off. A small smile of triumph graced his lips, soundlessly he shuffled back to Ireth and handed her the keys. She took the keys with a steady hand although her insides were shaking.

She could feel her heartbeat in her ears as she tried the keys in the lock. Holding one key between her finger and thumb, she held the remaining dangling keys so they didn't chink together. Placing the key in the lock she turned it to no avail. She kept swapping keys until the last one unlocked the heavy door. Grabbing the handle she pulled the door gently, it gave a creak and the guard shifted again. Brynjolf snuck up softly behind the guard, if he was to wake then he would have to kill him quickly, although the guild were against killing, this might have to be done. She gently pulled the door again and it swung open. They quickly both ducked inside and closed the door behind them, making sure it didn't bang upon closing.