*Avenged Sevenfold* Chapter 2

It seemed like forever as I sat in the escape with the girls giving me curious looks just listening to Jimmy's breathing. Neither of us knew what to say and I wasn't quite sure my voice wouldn't break. I wanted to be with him right now, laying on his chest listening to his heart beat. Every tear I'd cried was worth it just for this moment.

I gently wiped at my eyes trying to keep them from tearing up. I could hear Matt in the background mumbling something and Jimmy said. "Matt says either talk or get off the phone. We're creeping him out." Jimmy was laughing. I felt my heart race hearing his sweet laugh. I missed the way his eyes would light up when he was happy. 

"NO! I don't care what Matt says." I said laughing and the girls a sighed with relief. "I just want to hear you." I whispered hoping they didn't hear the desperation in my voice. I had the sudden urge to tell him to come back and never leave me but I couldn't do that to him.. 

"I miss you." He said understanding. "I want you with me." 

"Jimmy.." My voice gave a little as Linds pulled into our drive way. They climbed out leaving me alone. There were a million things I wanted to say but not one word came to mind. "I'm so sorry." 

"It's okay. I love you." I could hear the happiness in his voice as he said this. If he were in front of me right now he'd probably be dancing around or tossing Johnny across his back. 

"I love you too." I said biting my lip tightly. I didn't want to blurt out how much though.. It would scare him.. it sure as hell scared me. I wanted to be with him every second of every day.. I hated having to share him with the world.. but i loved him enough to let him go. 

"Would you come see me?" His voice was a quiet as he waited for my answer. "Just for a little while.. I.. Please?" Oh god yes! I thought as my heart screamed to answer him.. but my mind was working against me.. what if he didn't want me there.. what if i embarrassed him.. what if he had a million crazy fans who were.. just.. better than me?

I shook my head against the doubts and sighed softly. "Okay. Where are you?" I asked knowing he didn't need me there distracting him but god I missed him.

__________

"Pack a few things ladies we're going on a trip." I said shutting the front door behind me. Marie jumped up knocking a pile of clothes to the floor. She looked excited and confused all at once. 

"What? Where are we going?" Linds asked picking up the clothes and stacking them back on the couch. I smiled at her not sure if I should make them wait and surprise them.. 

"Oh don't you dare make us suffer! Where are we going?" Jenny asked grabbing my wrists gently but with suppressed excitement. I knew they would all love to be with the boys and this was going to be the best trip ever.. 

"The guys are shooting a music video. Just a small one of fans mostly but they want us there." I said ending with my voice raised to a near scream. The excitement in the room shocked me. Everyone but Jenny, who ran to her room, went flying for the stairs at the same time. I ended up stuck between Marie and Wednesday. 

"Great. Let's not all run up at once." She said sarcastically stepping back. We all laughed nervously, embarrassed to be acting like children but as soon as I was free I bolted up the stairs. I heard her laugh and grinned as I ran into mine and Jimmy's room leaving the door open. I tossed a single suit case on the bed and filled it full of my clothes making sure I packed my favorite pair of pink panda underwear. Jimmy had loved picking them out even though the entire time his cheeks were bright red. I'd had them for months and I still loved them. 

I filled a duffel bag full of make up, shampoo and other bathroom necessities. Then I carried my suitcase and bag into Lindsay's room setting them on the bed. "Need help?" I asked as she let out a frustrated sigh. 

"No. I just hate not fitting in my favorite shirt." She said tossing it to the bed with a huff. I nodded understanding how she might feel. "It's okay at least I have a few new things from the mall to wear."

"Yeah. Johnny will love what you bought from Victoria's secret." I said poking her in the arm gently. She laughed and nodded remembering the two of us looking through the pretty lace bras.

"Aren't you glad I told you to buy that pink one?" She asked smugly knowing I was thinking the same think. I nodded crossing my arms as she laughed. "Let's get out of here." She said laughing and zipping up her suitcase. I carried them down as she got our duffel bags. 

The others were still running around looking for last minute things they had to have as I grabbed me and Linds a glass of milk. She smiled sipping it. "Thanks." 

"Your welcome. I know we'll be on the road a while." I said shrugging. We both looked out for each other so it was nothing new but we still let each other know we appreciated it. I couldn't help the nervous, excited feelings I was having as I climbed in behind the wheel. Linds took the passenger seat for once. Everyone was grinning to themselves as I drove. I turned on the radio to end the silence.. it was the quiet anticipation of seeing the guys again keeping everyone in there own little world.

____________

Johnny's POV

"They are coming?" Syn asked in a excited yell. We all knew he missed Jenny so it was no surprise he'd jump around like a little kid. I laughed as Matt hugged him. Jimmy nodded frantically drinking a juice box. Man my friends are like five years old but I love them.

"Yes. You just have to be patient." Matt said laughing. I couldn't wait to see Linds. God I missed her and our little baby.. My heart broke every time I thought she might need me.. what if something happened while I was away?.. but she always promised Tiff would take care of her and she was perfectly fine but I just wanted to know for myself.. I wanted her to be close so I could protect her and care for her.

It wouldn't be long now.. they were only half an hour away. I sat on the bed looking through my phone at the pictures of Linds from when we were recording our last few songs. God she was beautiful. I was a lucky man. "I don't want to wait anymore!" Syn said pouting.

"This is why we waited this long to tell you they were on the way." Matt said laughing. Syn sighed grabbing the guitar off the floor. He strummed a few notes humming along as he played Waking the Fallen. From our latest album.

Zacky was standing in the corner staring at the blank TV. "What's wrong Zacky?" I asked drawing his attention. 

"Nothing.. I just have to get some air." He said leaving us alone. I wondered what was wrong with him.. He'd been quiet since he found out the girls were coming.. It was like something was up. I followed him out into the hall were he was kicking a piece of plastic on the smooth carpeted floor. 

"Zacky. What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I have something.. to tell Wednesday.. but I'm not sure I can.. What if.. God! I don't want to lose her." He covered his face with his hands as I froze. What had he done? I glared at him ready to kick his ass, he was my best friend but if he hurt her I'd have to make him pay.