*Avenged Sevenfold* Chapter 5

We made it to the dimly lit pizza place and waited as two young guys shoved the tables together staring in awe at the guys and at us girls with curious eyes. "How.. Wh..what wou.uld yyou like f..for dinner this evening?" the red headed boy asked staring at my feet.

I touched his hand softly and he made eye contact with me. "Relax we're your friends. Eric." I said reading his name and smiling he visibly relaxed then smiled. "We'll have a pitcher of water and one of mt dew.. let's just start with two pizzas with everything and one cheese and a pepperoni. Oh and the salad bar for all of us ladies."

"So Water, Mt dew. Two loaded pizzas, cheese, and pepperoni... then.. the salad bar for you beautiful ladies." I nodded as his face turned bright red and he looked at his notepad so hard I was sure it would explode. We all giggled and he looked proud then left us almost tripping as he walked away.

***

"Who's hungry?" Linds asked winking at me as the guys grabbed at the pizza stuffing it crust first into there mouths. Johnny kissed her face then dug into his pizza.

"I'm starving." I said laughing at Jimmy's wink. He rested his hand on my leg squeezing gently a few times. The butterflies swirled up in my belly as I looked up at him.

"We know." Wednesday said giggling I looked at her confused. "It's hungry work catching up." Everyone chuckled enjoying the pizza and laughs. It felt like home.

A light blush crept over me as I stuffed crust into my mouth so I wouldn't have to explain myself. Jimmy continued making patterns with his fingers across my leg while we ate.

***
You can't beat this.. the stars.. her eyes.. the dark street lit every so often with an old light.. enough to see her lips curved at just the right angle.. I wanted to kiss her I wanted to keep her.. what if it's harder to lose her next time.. I would not be able to withstand the loss again of my best friend.. my love and my only..

I sighed hard. "Jimmy?" Her voice was quiet.. questioning.. what was going through her head?

I looked at her .. I never noticed those flecks of gold in her eyes.. that cute little nose with light freckles across the bridge..

"What's wrong? You stopped moving.." Her eyes turned curious and hesitant.. her breathing picked up.. I didn't notice how close my lips were to hers..

I grabbed her hand pulling her close. Pressing us together.. our lips just a breath away.. she shocked me by kissing me hard wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me slightly down for a deeper kiss.