*Avenged Sevenfold* Chapter 3

Jimmy's POV

(The Lover by: Alesana)

Is it her? Could it be? Should my eyes believe what they see?

If you are who I think you are

I might lose my mind.

Just a kiss from her lips

And I would simply float away.

The way her hips sway back and forth,

I've got butterflies.

Dead girls don't just appear out of thin air.

But I am victim to her sinister stare.

Please don't hate me for what I've done

Run away with me, I'll be everything that you need.

Such a pretty girl screams to me.

"Take my hand, take my breath away... "

What if my heart breaks again? (take my breath away)

I listened to my Ipod waiting for my lover to come back to me. Ironic how this song fits us almost perfectly. God how long I waited to hear her voice. I missed her more than anything else I've ever lost.. I couldn't wait to tell her I love her. Matt had been right all along, she loved me and I was too blind to see that. 

I pictured her the last time we had laughed together and felt the tears fill my eyes. could it have been that long ago? Would we be like we used to be? "Jimmy you need to help us clean up some." Syn said carrying a trashbag around to pick up empty food containers and beer bottles. 

"Chicken!" Johnny yelled running into the back of the bus followed by Zacky who was glaring at him as they ran passed me I tripped Johnny and Zacky pounced on him.

"I just don't know how to say it! I'm not chicken!" He yelled pinching johnny's nose tightly.

"OKAY!" Johnny said quickly and Zacky let go getting up. Johnny held his nose and glared at Zacky.

"What's going on?" I asked and they both looked at me quickly and Zacky slapped Johnny upside the head. 

"DON'T!" Zacky said and Johnny nodded and walked away. 

After getting five feet away Johnny yelled. "Zacky wants to marry Wednesday!" And just like that Zacky was on Johnny pounding his fist into his ribs. I quickly broke it up.

"It was supposed to surprise everyone! Now someone will tell her!" Zacky said frowning. I sighed these two had issues.

____

Tiff's POV

I was nervous.. more so than any other time in my adult life. The guys should be done performing soon and I had a plan to surprise Jimmy. To accomadate all of us for the week long photo shoot we got separate hotel rooms. 

I ordered room service. Cherry Vodka, chocolate covered strawberries, and whipped cream. I showered making sure I was perfectly clean and smelling like his favorite heavenly body spray. I sat on the bed watching the door with anticipation. The girls had decided to tell Johnny he was the only one who knew we were here and his job was getting the guys back to the rooms without letting them know we had arrived. 

The door opened quickly and Jimmy walked in stopping abruptly we his eyes locked with mine. Then without anymore hesitation he slammed the door and ran at me. "BABY!" He yelled kissing me. Well so much for a slow seduction. I thought as he quickly kissed my neck to the place between my breasts were he knows makes me melt. 

"Jimmy I have some treats for you but first go shower your all sweaty." I said pointing to the tray of goodies. He nodded grabbing a strawberry and putting it in his mouth. I leaned up kissing him quickly. "NOW!" I said laughing. He nodded and ran. 

I sat up pulling off the white robe leaving me in my panda panties and new lacey pink bra. The next thing I know Jimmy is yelling. "HELP ME! BABY HURRY!" I ran into the bathroom. He laughed softly pulling me against him, he was completely naked leaving me without a doubt about what he needed help with.. I laughed kissing him quickly. Tonight would be one to remember.