11

Kamiya

I pulled up to Jamila job and went in. I saw her sweeping the floors so I sat at a table and texted Wayne.

Wayne- You gone let me take you out?

Kamiya- No 😐

Wayne- 🤔

Kamiya- 🙃

Wayne- Why not?

Kamiya- Maybe in a week but we started texting this morning and I don't feel safe meeting up with you just yet.

Wayne- I'm not gone bite

Kamiya- I would hope not considering you aren't a dog or any animal

Wayne- What's your favorite color?

Kamiya- Blue

Wayne- That's a nigga color

Kamiya- There no such thing as a nigga color.

Wayne- If it ain't red it's dead.

Kamiya- If its blue it's true 😉

Wayne- 5 popping, 6 dropping

Kamiya- If its red it's dead💀

Wayne- You crippin?

Kamiya- Nope niggas in my complex do.

Wayne- Fuck them

Kamiya- Fuck you. 😐

Wayne- You fuck with them or something?

Kamiya- They like my brothers.

Read at 9:58pm

I put my phone down and look up to see people walking in the restaurant. I get a better look and see that's it's Cameron, Gucci and that other guy. I act as if they aren't there and continue to look for Jamila.

"You ready?" She asked behind me.

"Yeah." I said standing.

"Damn Kamiya can't speak?" I hear Gucci say.

"Aye man." I hear Camron.

I roll my eyes and we left the place. On the way home it was silent because Jamila was asleep. Her phone kept going off though.

When we got home I shook her and she woke up and wiped her mouth. We both got out and went inside locking the door behind us. I grabbed a snack and went into my room. I set my phone up and played a bootleg movie.

Cameron

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Gucci asked.

"You know she don't wanna fuck with you and yo fat ass keep trying." I said.

"Okay what that got to do with you?" He said.

"You be around me so you can't be begging and shit for a bitch that don't want you." I said.

"Imma do me and you do you." He said.

"Hello can I start you off with drinks?" The waitress asked.

"Dr. Pepper." I said.

They said their drinks and she went to the back. I glanced at her ass and it's wasn't nothing compared to Kamiya. I shake my head getting the thought of her out of my head.