58

Kamiya

Mikah had a basketball game tonight and I was trying to get everyone ready but they all acted like they were little kids.

"Cameron put the shirt on." I said

"I already have one on." He said

"It got stains on it. And change Nick." I said handing Nick to him.

"Alright alright." He said

I went to Jamila room and she was laying in bed with Nia laying with her.

"Jamila I told you to get her ready." I said

"She got distracted." She said

"We'll finish getting her dressed." I said

"Alright." She said

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. We've only been in this new house for a week and I'm already stressed. Taking care of little children is hard. I took Nia with me to Walmart yesterday and she wouldn't stop wining and running around.

Nick waits until exactly 3 in the morning to start screaming. Cameron stayed here one night and didn't stay again because of Nick. But he was all like oh I'll help you. You don't have to worry about it.

"Baby you ready?" I heard from the door.

"Yeah." I said

I finished my bun and walked out. I looked over them and they were all dressed in burgundy and white because that's the school colors. We left the house and got into Cameron truck.

The ride to the school was quick and Nia sung Let it go the whole ride. We got out and I got her while Cameron got Nick. We walked into the school and into the gym. We went to the home side and got our seat.

The game had just started and Mikah was sitting in the bench. He couldn't start because he always in ISS.

"I'm hungry." Nia said

"You just ate." I said

"Hungry again." She said. She started to look beside me and I saw a small girl eating popcorn.

"No you not hungry you just see somebody eating." I said

She started screaming and stomping. I grabbed her arm and she looked up at me.

"You better shut it up and you better shut it up now." I said through my teeth.

"I...I'm... hun-" I stop her

"You not hungry little girl now sit down." I said

She went and sat in front of Jamila.

3 point shot made from Mikah Price

I hear the man say. I look at the court and focus on the game. I told him to be careful since he did get shot not to long ago in his shoulder.

He looked up at us and smiled. I waved like a crazy person.

I watched as they passed the ball down the court and finally got to Mikah. Mikah took it to the basket and dunked.

The side we were on screamed and everyone stood up.

"YESSSS BABY!" I yelled.

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"You embarrassing that man." Cameron said

"I am not." I said.

I pulled out the poster I had made of him. It had a picture of him on it and his number. The picture was of when he was smiling hard and he looked high.