Chapter 2

Sabine's POV

Zeb, Screwy, and I left the docking bay, supplies list and intel in hand.

"Let's hurry up with this run.  I do not want to run into any Jedi today," Zeb said as we rounded the street corner.  We entered into a large crowd of pedestrians.  We had landed in a middle class section, so thankfully we did not have to go far to drop off the disk and get supplies.

"Why don't we split up?  We can get this over with faster," I suggested to Zeb.

"I will go get the supplies with Screwy.  You take this intel and drop it off," Zeb replied, handing me the disk with the intel on it.  "Meet back at the ship later."

I nodded to the giant Lasat as I headed off.  I continued to walk down the street, looking for a nearby bar.  Usually to drop off information to the Jedi, Ezra, Zeb, or myself will simply find a bar, locate a clone trooper within the bar, and hand them the information.  We had not been caught by the Jedi yet, thankfully.

Not too long after, I had successfully located a bar.  I entered, wearing my Mando helmet.  It didn't take too long to find a couple of clone troopers in the corner drinking, laughing.  As quick as possible, I gave the disk to a trooper, told him to give it to the Jedi, and left the building.

I reentered the crowd.  Thumbing my helmet's communicator, I informed Zeb I had finished with the intel. 

"Good job, Spector 5.  I am still getting supplies.  I will send you my coordinates.  Spector 4 out," Zeb said.

"Copy that, Spector 4.  Spector 5 out."

A moment later, I had Zeb's coordinates.  I made my way through the crowd trying to get through to the marketplace where Zeb was.  It was a little ways off, and the journey wasn't being made any easier by the crowd.

Eventually, I made it to the marketplace.  And thanks to Zeb's enormous size, he was not to difficult to find.  "Four," I said to him as I came up behind him.

"How did the drop off go, Five?" Zeb asked as he browsed over some fruit.

"Just fine.  What was all on this list Six gave us?" I asked.

Zeb handed me the list after taking it from Screwy.  "I only have a couple more things to get, but you can help carry them back to the Rebellion."

"Works for me."

As soon as Zeb had finished finding everything on the list, the three of us started making our way back to the ship.  As we pushed through the crowd, which had gone down some, Zeb remarked, "I never liked walking around Coruscant.  Too many people in one place."

"Should've seen the academy," I said back.

Just as I finished speaking, shouts were heard from up ahead.  Before I knew it, I was pushed aside into Zeb by a hooded figure.  "Hey!" I shouted after the figure.  As I righted myself, more shouts were heard as another figure appeared to be pushing through.

And again, before I knew it, I was pushed back into Zeb by another figure, but with no hood.  Although this time, the figure tripped over me and fell to the ground.

"Watch where you're going," Zeb said to the person on the ground as I righted myself again. 

"Four?"

I froze as a familiar voice spoke.  I looked to the person who had bumped into me, who was no longer on the ground but standing up at her full height.

"Ahsoka?" I said to the Torgruta.

Ahsoka looked behind her to where the hooded figure disappeared before turning back to us.  "I lost her!" she exclaimed in disgust.