Number 12

A.N. I'm abt to get v v political rn, so if you aint comfortable with dat, skip to da next one.

I'm never writing like ever again. I'm so very sorry.

Actual disclaimer though, if you don't want to get into political arguments on here, go read something else (like maybe Something About the Repair Boy, or the Valkyrie's Heart.) Also, this was going to be published right after Trump was elected, but I kinda forgot about it.

So, Mr. Donald J(ackass) Trump is now officially the president. So, being the obnoxious Canadian I am, I've decided to make an equally obnoxious headcanon. This is an idea from my friend Leah.

HEY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! TRUMP'S THE PRESIDENT NOW!

Piper: WHAT?! How was that misogynistic, disrespectful, bigoted little creep elected!
Hermione: I KNOW! That foul, loathsome cockroach!
I have lost faith in your country.
Frank: HEY! Leave me out of this! *leaves to drinks maple syrup straight from the bottle and storms off to hang out with a beaver*
Leo: How has he not been assassinated yet? *looks to Nico*
Nico: I'd tell you if I felt it.
Jason: Oh gods, really?
Percy: WHYY??
Ron: He's bloody Cheeto Voldemort! C'mon, we just got rid of him!
Dumbledore: Welp, even in the darkest of tim-
McGonnagal: Oh shut it, Dumbly, everything's gone to dragon droppings.
Hagrid: If ya American wizards need any help, just know that me and Fang'll be there!

And that is what the Fictional Characters think. Thank you, and GOODNIGHT!