5

Niall P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I sigh and roll over in the bed, I did not miss getting up at 7 in the morning. I have about half an hour before I need to leave, but that should be enough time to shower, get dressed and have some breakfast. I shove the quilt back; I can't be bothered to make the bed today. I trudge to the bathroom, still half asleep and strip from the t-shirt and sweatpants I had on for bed. I turn the shower on, letting the water adjust to the right temperature before stepping in. I let the warm water wake me up for the day ahead. I wash myself and then hop out, no need to wash my hair today. I grab a towel and dry off before heading into the walk in wardrobe and grabbing a shirt, some skinny jeans and some shoes before heading downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I scroll twitter as I eat my breakfast, nothing exciting on there. I run some water in my bowl before running upstairs to brush my teeth and sort my hair out. Where is Lou when you need her. After scrubbing my pearly whites and taming the mostly brunette mop of hair on my head. I go back downstairs, jeez, so many stairs, grab my car keys and head out. I double check the door is locked before making my way over to my car and jumping in. It's about a 10-minute drive to the studio from my place, 15 if the traffic is bad, and today, it's horrible. Luckily I left pretty early, as I am now stuck in traffic. I sign and tap my fingers against the steering wheel. My mind wonders to Louis, and how he's going. Liam had a point last night, when he said Louis was quieter than normal yesterday. Hopefully he's perked up a bit today. I think of seeing Louis again and my heart flutters. Wait, what?! I shake my head. Why in the world did my heart flutter at the thought if seeing Louis again. I think of seeing Liam and Harry again too, I mean I am happy to but I don't feel the same way. What is going on. Maybe it's because I am worried about him, and want to make sure he's alright, yeah, that's it. The traffic starts to move again and I head off. Soon I arrive at the studio and park my car. I can see Harry and Liam's car here already but no Louis. I frown a little and hop out, locking my car and heading into the studio.

"Morning Niall." Eva greets me as I walk in.

"Morning, same spot today?"

"Yep, have a nice day." She says

"You too." I call out as I head towards the meeting room where we were yesterday.

"Morning Niall." Liam says as I enter the room

"Morning lads." I say as I take a seat

"Louis here yet?" Harry asks me

"No, his car wasn't there when I pulled up." I say

"Maybe he's stuck in traffic or something, it was pretty bad this morning." Liam says

"True." Harry says

"Hopefully he's more himself today." Liam says

"Yeah." I agree

"Maybe he just needs to take his mind off all this baby drama with Banana." Harry says with a chuckle.

"Banana?" Liam says, laughing

"Yeah, Banana." Harry says, making us all laugh. We all know ever since the two spilt, their relationship hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows and Louis is not getting on with her at all, especially since she is being so controlling over Freddie.

"He shouldn't be too much longer." Liam says

"What are we even doing today?" Harry asks

"No idea, Steven did say something about rehearsals for tour." I say, remembering the meeting yesterday. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and pull it out.

From Louis: running a little late, crash on highway, traffic moving like a fucking snail, see you soon

"Louis says there's been a crash on the highway, and he's stuck in traffic." I say to Harry and Liam

"Did he text you?" Liam asks.

"No, he used his mind, of course he texted me." I say back, making Harry laugh and Liam roll his eyes at me. That feeling comes back, the one I felt in the car, knowing I will see Louis again. What's going on with me?