Draco

Draco walked into potions with his friends and sat in his regular spot next to Blaise. He looked around anxiously for a flash of brown hair, but couldn't see anything. He frowned. Harry had not been late for  potions since they had started dating. They had decided to keep their relationship a secret from the rest of the school, so it was not like Harry to miss any time for them to see each other.

    Draco was starting to get extremely nervous when Snape stormed into the room. "Mr. Malfoy! I need to speak with you immediately!" Draco made his way out into the hall where the professor was waiting for him. "It seems..." Snape began with a hint of worry peeking through the obvious agitation in his voice, "That your insufferable twat of a boyfriend has gotten himself cursed." Snape was one of the only people who knew about the couple along with Dumbledore, Pansy, Blaise, Weasley, and the mudblo- Hermione. "He's done WHAT!?" Draco asked, panicked. "He is in the hospital wing, along with the rest of his little fight club. I am excusing you from class to be with him, but do not let me find out that you told anyone about this! If anyone asks, your mother was ill and you had to owl her. Deal?" Snape asked. "Deal!" Draco agreed and then rushed down the hall towards the hospital wing.

     When he got to the hospital wing, the first thing he noticed was the sheer amount of people in the beds lining the walls. The Weaslette, the Weasley twins, the Weasle, the Mudblood, Diggory, Diggoy's girlfriend, Lovegood, Longbottom, and Harry were all lying an a similar comatose state. The only difference being the black haze that floated around Harry. Draco rushed over to his boyfriend's bed. He reached out to brush the hair from his face. At that exact moment, Dumbledore busted into the room with Madame Pomfrey. "Draco NO!" they shouted, but it was too late. The second his had touched Harry's skin he collapsed.

     Draco landed in a sitting room of a strange house. All around him heads snapped in his direction. All of the comatose DA members were staring at him as if they had seen a ghost. All except two. "You touched him didn't you?" Hermione asked him. "Yes..." he replied confused. Everyone was staring at Hermione as if asking for answers. "Not only the people around when the victim was hit by the spell, but anyone who touches them in their comatose state will be transported into their memories." everyone nodded and went back to whatever they were doing except for Draco. "Their memories?" he asked. "Harry was hit with a Memoria charm?" "Unfortunately." she replied. Then her gaze turned to Harry.

     Only now did the blonde realize how bad he looked. He had tears running down his face as he watched the strangers play with their baby. Draco walked over to him and sat down next to him. Harry immediately snuggled into his side, much to the shock of most of the people in the room. "Who are they?" Draco asked softly. "These are my parents." Harry said sadly. "Oh Harry. Im so sorry." Draco said and hugged him even tighter.

     Suddenly, an owl flew in through the window. Mrs. Potter grabbed the letter it was carrying and the owl flew away. "Oh James." she said sadly. "Sirius,  Remus, and Peter cant make it to come trick or treating with Harry!" Draco felt Harry tense up and heard Hermione gasp. That was when he realized. It was All Hallows Eve. The Potters were going to be murdered tonight. He squeezed his boyfriend even harder as they both burst into tears,