Lucky Number 13

Hey guys!!! OMG 1K READS!?!?! I'm freaking out bc I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this. Thank you guys SO MUCH!!!!!
      In other news, I kind of feel like I haven't really paid enough attention to the love interest part of this story, so I think I'm gonna start paying more attention to that in the near future. I have a few ideas, but not many. If anyone has any suggestions I would LOVE to hear your ideas! Anyways... here's your next chapter! ENJOY!!!

Blaise hadn't seen Draco in almost a week. After Snape had called the blonde out of potions, he had continued on as usual. He had assumed that Draco would be back before dinner, but he didn't worry too much when the blonde didn't show. Over time, however, he began to worry. It was as if the other boy had disappeared off the face of the planet. Harry, he noticed, was gone as well.
     Blaise had never thought much of his best friend's relationship with The Boy Who Lived. He had known since third year that the blonde had a huge crush on the raven haired boy, and had even played a part in getting them together. He and Harry had actually become friends later on, and Blaise discovered that the boy was a lot more interesting than he had originally thought. As the days passed, Blaise had become so concerned for the two boys, that he had decided to ask Snape after his next potions class.
     That's where he was now, making his way up to the front of the room, as students hurried to their next classes. Professor Snape was sitting at his desk, hunched over a piece of parchment and looking even angrier than usual. As Blaise approached, the teacher looked up.
    "I assume that you are curious of the whereabouts of Mr. Malfoy?" The man asked as he bent back over his desk.
     "Yes, Professor." Blaise replied. The older wizard sighed before standing.
     "Follow me." He said, as he hurried out the door. Blaise rushed after him. The two walked in silence for a while, until Snape spoke up. "What you are about to see may come as a shock to you, but I assure you that they are all perfectly healthy." Blaise was confused, to say the least.
     "What do you-" he began, but he was cut off by the Professor.
     "I wasn't finished! There is one rule. No matter what, you can not touch anyone in this room. If you do, the spell affecting them will spread to you. Do you understand?"
      "Yes professor." Snape nodded his approval. They once again became silent. Eventually, they reached the infirmary. When they entered, Blaise was shocked by his surroundings.
      He tried to count the unconscious people in the room. (Exactly 11 and a random dog...) Among them were Draco and Harry. He also noticed the small, blonde Ravenclaw lying on a bed near the wall. (He would never admit to the slight pang of sadness that it gave him...)
      "What happ-" he began, turning around. Professor Snape, however, was gone. Blaise sighed before shuffling farther into the room. He looked around at all of the people in the room. There were tear tracks on their faces, (Even the dog appeared to have been crying...)
but now they looked almost happy. They had soft smiles and there were no fresh tears.
     Then, something new caught his eye. A black haze floating around Harry's limp form. He recognized it immediately. The Memoria Charm. Blaise glanced around the room once more, the sadness and exhaustion becoming even clearer on the faces of the sleeping teens. What were they seeing in Harry's mind that could cause that much pain?
Suddenly, the door to the infirmary flew open. The sudden noise made Blaise stumble back, right into Harry. He fell to the floor, unconscious. Severus Snape stood in the doorway, an expression of horror on his face. Madame Pomfrey, who was standing right behind him, made a small, aggravated sound in her throat.
     "The next time you want to make a dramatic entrance, Severus, make sure that it won't put any more students in my hospital wing." Snape just glared before turning to leave.