Two Troublemakers And A Tea-Soaked Murderer

Your aunt picked you up about an hour after you got back to the house you were staying at.You two ate out then went sight seeing till it started to get dark.After you got home,you were so tired you just fell asleep on the downstairs couch.

The next morning you woke up to your aunt shaking your arm.You rubbed your eyes and tiredly looked up at her.

"I'm leaving for work.I have a job for you.Go around and look for somewhere to eat tonight okay?"she said happily.

You nodded and said goodbye as she left.As soon as she walked out the door you laid your head back down and fell asleep again.

What must have been thirty minutes later you woke up again.You got up and went to your bedroom and got ready for the day.You changed into a white and black striped tank top,black shorts,and white vans/converses.You grabbed your sunglasses and phone then left.

As you walked down the street you noticed how it was a bit hotter then yesterday,but still as beautiful out.You walked down street after street,jotting down the names of a few restaurants on a small notebook you carried around.Around lunch,you walked back to the same café you bumped into Annabeth in.You ordered a drink and sat down at a table near one of the large windows at the front of the store.You scrolled through your contacts on your phone,looking for Nico's name.Once you found it you sent him a text.

'How's your summer going so far?'

You drank half your tea/water by the time he answered back.

'Fine.Sorry was talking to Bianca.'he said.

Bianca was Nico's older sister.When their parents split and Mr.Hades started his new job as CEO of a business,Bianca had decided to spend her last year at college staying with her dad and Nico stayed with the Valdezs.After Bianca finished college,she moved into an apartment in the same city as her dad so she could visit Nico every summer.Nico always missed her because she was the closest friend he had,well before you.

'Its fine.'

'You okay?'he replied back faster.

'Yeah Im fine.Just tired from being put in the sun.'

'You atually left your house?'he joked and you laughed to yourself.

'Yup.Many miles actually.Im in Greece.'

'You're joking right?'

'Nope.'

'Prove it.'he said and you sent him a short video of the café you were in and out the window at the streets.

'Well fuck.Living large aye,(Nico's nickname for you)?'

'Oh shush.'

'You didnt even ask me to come.We did everything together.'he said and you could almost perfectly imagine his pout he'd make.

'You're with your dad anyway,but dont we have all of college to hang out.'

'True.Gotta go,talk to you tonight.'he sent.

'Aw fine.Leave me'you said then put your phone in your pocket.You did miss Nico.Heck you even missed Leo and his weirdness.

You laid your chin on your palm and your arm on the table,thinking.You thought about what to do till your aunt got off work.Shop?Maybe.Sighting seeing was fun but you wanted to do it with your aunt.Go swim?Maybe,but you werent really in the mood to get soaked in sea water.

You sat quietly for another ten minutes when someone tapped your shoulder.You quickly looked up,snapping out of your gaze,to see two boys with curly ginger hair and blue eyes;one in a white tee and the other in a red tee.Both were in cargo shorts,and red flips flops.