6. Telling mom

-Justin's P.O.V-

"Wow.. I don't know what to say...But to make two things clear, Scooter has no rights to treat you like that and i'm sure he will come to you sooner or later, and tell you he's sorry. The other thing is that I want to remind you how proud I'm of you! I think it's great that you want to help her.. and hey, after what you have been telling me about her, she sounds very pretty? uh"  Mom said and gave me  a glance

"Yeah, she's tall, have long brown hair and amazing eyes! Just look at her! DAMN!" I said and sent her my phone

"You're right.. as always. You have a good taste on girls Justin! But ey, why don't you fly her to you tomorrow or something? I want to meet her!"

"Haha, thanks mom.. I though the same earlier today and that would have been amazing! But what do you think Scooter will say?" I asked with a worried look

"For once..don't listen to Scooter. Now go call Amanda and ask her if she wants to go on tour with you for a while, and I will go and fix tickets to her and talk with Scooter." She gave me a clap on my shoulder. Damn I've been missing my mom.

I decided to call Amanda the second after my mom left, I just couldn't hold in the news in 3 more hours! 

"Hey Amanda, what are you doing sweetie?" I screamed in the phone. She screamed something in a language I guess where norwegian, because I didn't have a clue of what she was saying..

"Hey Biebs, sorry for that.. My brother decided to come home earlier, and he didn't want to shut up when he saw that you were calling.. Now anyway.. why are you calling me?" Her cute voice said.

"Okey.. I have two things to tell you.. 1 bad, and 1 good. Or it isn't that bad.. because it led to the good one. Wich of them would you like to hear first?"

"Emmmh.. The bad one I guess..?" She questioned.

"Promise not to get mad at me..." I paused before I continiued "Remember when I told you someone were knocking on my door earlier? well that was my mom.. and she saw that something was wrong and asked me what was bothering me.. so I told her. Everything. I told her about Scooter, and I told her about you and your eating disorder, and that I wanted to help you & stay by your side.. She promised to keep it as a secret.. and I promise you that she will.." I stopped and hoped she wasn't mad at me..

After a while she said "I can't not say I'm happy with this.. but done is done, and I appreciate that you want to help me.. But this isn't something you can cure over the night Justin.." She sounded sad. F$ck.

"I know, I know and I'm so so so sorry! But I promise with my whole heart that I will do anything for you.. "

"Aaw your so cute! But yeah, what was the good part?"

"Yeah, after I was finish telling her the whole shit and I realized I've been talking a lot about you, she said she wanted to meet you! I know we've just known each other for less than a week, but I was wondering if you wanted to come with me on tour for a while? I will pay hotel, plane-tickets and whatever you need! Do you like my idea?" I crossed my fingers, hoping she was going to say yes.

"Ofc I like your idea Justin, but what am I going to do with school? And for not thinking about my brother! I don't give a damn about my parents.. But it's more difficult with my brother.."

"The school is not a problem! It's not like you going to be away for months, and while you are on tour I will fix you a privat teacher who's staying with us at the bus. My mom and I can call your brother and talk to him!"

"I would love to stay with you at the bus.. But good luck trying to convince my brother! Although he's kind, he's very overprotective!" She laughed a bit. Ooh I melt everytime I hear her voice..