7. Deal

-Pattie's P.O.V-

"YOU'RE A MAN, AND IN THIS SITUATION IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE BECAUSE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND. NO ACTUALLY, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND" I was standing right in front of Scooter and yelling to him. Being a mom in situations like this is hard. It's hard becase you are standing there and trying to convince someone who dosen't understand your sons best, and that your son just want to help a girl he has been falling in love with. And it's even harder when the one you are arguing with, is the boss and the man who take all the big decisions of your sons life.

"It dosen't look like you are going to answer me, but I think you should know this in case you have forgotten. Justin is a celebrity and people do treat them different, many people are trying to exploit them, many people are hateing on them, many people are standing there just waiting to see them fail. They get death-threats every single day. It's pretty hard for a 19 year old boy to handle all this, and therefor it's SO important to remember all the people who support them. The beliebers and fans who are standing up all night tweeting to him. The beliebers who will always support him...through bad and good days..The beliebers who are defending him in front of the haters...Justin saw when Amanda fainted, he took care and started to help her. I can see it on his face when he's talking about her, that he loves her..I tought you would do to.. but I guess I was wrong.." I said to him, and walked out of his hotelroom not waiting for an answer. 

@pattiemallette good luck tonight @Justinbieber. I love u honey. Don't you ever forget that

The time ran away and Justin was finish with his first concert in Sweden. He killed it as always. Sometimes, no actually pretty often, I find myself wondering how. How everything changed from us two living in a small apartment posting videoes on YouTube, to him being one of the worlds biggest popidol. I'm wondering how he can be so talented in so many things, smart and kind at the same time. I love him so much and I just want the best for him.. always. And because I love him so much, I decided to call Amanda's brother and get both of them on tour with us. 

I typed the number Justin gave me earlier and started to ring

*Riiiiing* *riiiiiiing* *riiiing*

"Hallo?" A voice said

"Hello, am I talking to Amanda's brother?

"uuumh, yeah.. how?"

"I'm Pattie. Pattie Mallette. Did Amanda tell you about her meeting Justin?"

-Justin's P.O.V-

I grabbed a towel and dried myself after a long bath. I walked to my suitcase and took out a pair of sweatpants and fresh new socks, before I went to the livingroom and found Kenny and Scooter sitting in the sofa talking. Wait what, Scooter??? The first thing that reflected my mind were someone giving Scooter way to many shots, and bringing him here. I laughed of my rough draft.

"Kenny, can I talk to Justin for a second? Alone?" Scooter said and Kenny started to walk out of the room.

"If you don't hear from me in 20 minutes, then call the cops" I joked.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before I went back to the livingroom and sat down in one of the chairs. I was mad at Scooter.. He can't just come to me and expect me to forgive him. I wanted a real explanation. 

"I know I have been rude to you the last couple of days and I'm sorry.." Here we go..

"You better be." 

"I just wanted the best for you.. but I made conclusions based on what the media said, and I know I shouldn't done that without talking to you. I'm sorry for everything.. "