Chapter 2

It was 11:28am and you were on your way to work but something runs in front of the road, and you slammed on your breaks causing you to feel a little dizzy. You got out of you car to see a woman and man in all purple.

"U...um excuse m...m...me why where in the road l...like that?? " you said questioning the man and the woman.

" Oh I am sorry hi my name is Victoria The Purple Girl, and this is my boyfriend Vincent The Purple Guy we are sorry but we need a ride. " Victoria said in a calm voice as they grow closer and closer to you Vincent was hiding a knife as he walked up to you, you felt something strange about him. " U..um Vincent what are yo-" you were cut off by getting stabbed, Victoria dragged your poor innocent body there on the table in parts and services room. '12:00am'

Bonnies' POV
" I can't help it but smell blood from parts and services room well time to check it out Freddy, Chica, Foxy and maybe Golden Freddy can you guys come with me?? " Bonnie said wondering and worried about the night guard if she is going to be working tonight. " Oh god how I adore her so much. " Bonnie said out loud " Yeah we will come with you, Bonnie " they all said except for Golden Freddy. So they all went to part and services room and they find your body on the table, you were stabbed in the heart and the animatronics decided to put you in a suit but which suit?? *tears start to form in his eyes as he starts crying a lot * " NO I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SAY GOOD BYE OR EVEN I....love you" Bonnie said he whispered the I love you part.

-----------

Well that is all I have for right now any questions please message me on Facebook or twitter or Wattpad and don't forget to leaf a like and I am truly sorry for the cliff hanger if you human or neko leaf a like I will lick someone or even kiss idk anyways thanks for the support and the suggestions recently I have been in a really depressing statement and I just thought making fan fuctio makes me happy and feel like a potato but I am a kawaii potato and thanks for the support and leaf a like and peace peace bye guys. ~~MangleIsHere :3 <3