What is happening??

You woke up everything was normal so you thought it was...Bonnie was hugging you waiting for you to wake up in his eye you are awake as if he was dreaming this whole time about you.

Your Point of view (Pov):

You woke up at 2:58am thinking it wasn't real it was just a dream that felt like a reality to you it was the start of her and Bonnie's future "Shit...I'm late for work." You said as you quickly grabbed your uniform and got into your (favorite car)as you start the engine and drive to your night job at Freddy Fazbear's Family and Children friendly Pizzeria!!

"I remember this place like I did tonight in my dream/nightmare but I also got to watch my step I am hoping none of the human animatronics can see me if I just slip past them then I could go to my office and we will be perfectly fine since I am the best at survival" You said talking to yourself soon going to go crazy thinking it was just a dream when it was but a dream turning into reality. You tried to get past the human animatronics however when you were trying to make a run for it Foxy and Bonnie have caught you before you got to your office.

"Let me go!!" You pleaded trying to get out of Foxy's grip but every time you try he grips on to you harder. "Las, Listen to Bonnie will ya??" Foxy said Bonnie had his hand out he put his hand underneath your chin making you look up as you seen his purple eyes how much you adored his amthyest eyes "I know this may or may not sound crazy but I had a dream about you and I being together I knew you were going to be here but in order for us to be together you had to be an animatronic and Purple guy (Vincent) and Purple girl (Victoria) stabbed you so we had to put you in a Toy Chica suit I had to sit outside and wait for you I was madly in love with you but I don't know if you felt the same way I felt we had a feeling you were going to come here tonight so me and Foxy here had to get yo-." Bonnie was trying to say but you cut him off during the sentence with a kiss as you continued for him. "You guys had to get me to tell me about what happened in our dream yes I said our dream because I had the same dream you did which is very highly strange for an human animatronic and a human having the same dream is this a way of telling us that we need to be together or saying that this is true love??" You said confused Bonnie and Foxy stare at you with wide eyes. Foxy looks away nervously as he runs to Pirate's cove but when he did his eye changed he almost jump scared you until Bonnie got in the way and saved you.

"Foxy this isn't like you now stop she might be human but as a kid she always loved us she seen us die I am surprised she wants to stay here she might try to break us free maybe just give her a chance Foxy please..." Bonnie said in a reassuring voice trying to be reasonable "You wouldn't understand we all had the same dream I liked her not only like her but I also loved her lass..." Foxy says nervously as he looks at Bonnie in a shy way as Bonnie flips over to where Foxy is on the ground as Foxy is now fighting Bonnie to stay alive you were holding Bonnie back by having your arms wrapped around him trying to pull him away but Foxy ends up getting a beating as soon as you got Bonnie off you ran to Foxy. "Foxy." You called out his name waiting for a respond but he doesn't really respond he looks bad I should take him to the Parts and services room I am scared for Foxy's sake I want to know he is ok and alive now. "Foxy please I want you to stay alive with me as long as you can....Foxy please I beg of you." You said to Foxy now holding his hand please Foxy please you thought you were about to give up until.

"(f/n)??.....Why are you holding my hand??" He asked you all confused as if he didn't remember anything but you and him maybe in the past maybe not read more for bigger details than me trying to currently tell you through my lap top :p.