Chapter 3

YOUR POV (p.s there is a plot twister and (F/I)= Favorite Instrument you get to make your own animatronic that is in the same band as Bonnie)

Bonnie was hugging your dead body he couldn't help but cry, Freddy and Foxy tried to calm him down and talk some sense into him as your ghost/spirit was crying you wanted to hug him and tell him it was ok that you are here and alive but at the moment he couldn't see you.  Your dead corpse of a body was being carried by the Marionette unto the parts and services room table were making a new character for their band they were putting the parts that you only you would fit in so they were making your parts to make you look like a human once again.  The suit had (F/C) cat ears along with a tail and your teeth were as sharp as a cat's fangs would be but if you get mad claws will be coming out of your knuckles your tail was long and could possibly trip someone.  The Marionette after she was done making your suit along with your instrument she put your body into the suit all you could hear was bones cracking and breaking at the same time everyone watched as you are given a new life to work as an animatronic Bonnie was really scared and worried for you so he decided into you wake up he will be waiting for you he had to leave you in the daytime because of the little children they would always play to.

~2 weeks passed and your still asleep and it is daytime the time you will wake up~

It was daytime you finally woke up when you looked up you sat up from the table and you looked to the corner to see a depressed, sad looking Bonnie in his human form "B....Bonnie?? Is that yo~??" You were cut off by a kiss from the depressed Bunny named or as well known as Bonnie yet he kiss was nice,soft , and passionate it was yours and his first kiss you were happy he was your first you did have a crush on him because of his guitar playing skills and how perfect he was at almost anything and you were greatful for that you smiled at just the thought of him and you turned away blushing trying to get the thought out of your head until you accidentally fall onto your bottom which made you blush more but only Bonnie would help you up but he disappeared which made you scared or in fear that he is gone he might kill you or hurt you on accident or purpose so you ran to the Secruity office and you locked the doors scared you didn't know what to do anymore not even in there.