Life isn't a fairy tale

Alexander's P.O.V: it not like i wanted to have a whore for a mother. Or an ass of a father. right after the hurricane, i went to go live with my cousin who had later committed suicide. great. another person cutting me out of their, used to have life.

 I've been in a depression yes, and i have been on medication. other than all of the negatives,  i must say that i'm VERY smart. and the ladies don't argue with my completion either. (guess he got that from his mother am i right??) and thank god that i'm smart, it got me out of that hell at the Caribbean.

i guess you can can say my life is far from a fairy tale. 

john's P.O.V: when i was at the age of six, my mother died, and our father, loved her to the sun and back. But when she died...he was never looked at the same.

He beated us when ever he has the chance and was drunk non-STOP. After he started to drink, I had started to take care of my siblings, and it wasn't easy. I had to work a pizza place almost all hours and come back late. My father would usually be drunk by then and forget that I work a basically full time job. 

Life is pretty shitty for me. Life is NO WHERE a fairy tale.

Both:but thank God I got out of that hell.