a broken Tomas

(I literally didn't think this chapter out.)

Alex.

I walked out of class with my nose stuck in a book. But for the first time in forever, I was distracted. John Laurens. That's what his name was I believe.

I was so... enraptured.. in his looks. He was beautiful, handsome! I don't know. I just.. couldn't concentrate..

I finally reached my home and saw james in Thomas's lap. "Shit-- Hamilton!" Tomas literally flipped out of his seat taking james with him. "You saw nothing!" He snapped flushed. "I believe I did." I corrected him. I heard a groan from from james.

"For heavens sake Tomas! You know we are! And if you don't want to show the world I'm yours, then let's break up!" James shouted and slammed the dorm door. Leaving a heart broken Tomas on the door. "Looks like someone left their broken toy behind." I smirked and went to my room and shut the door.

* half an hour later*

I heard heart breaking sobs coming from one of the most popular person's room. I groaned and watched him sob into a pillow.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, the whole school kind of knew you two were dating." He still sobed but a little quieter. "James was special! he was like a million dollar artifact! You couldn't replace it if it broke..." He choked up.

I smiled at him with pity, worry, and happiness since he didn't use james for just a good fuck. 

"Then what was the problem?" I asked softly. "I guess I was...just scared...scared of people judging me.. us! I worried this to james but.. he didn't seem to care..he wanted everyone to know." He replied and sighed.

"Well.... can I tell you something as well Tomas?" I asked. "I guess.." "Just! Don't tell anyone! Even james!" I warned him. "Okay..." "there's this guy... his name is John laurens... he.....he..... I LOVE HIM AND I JUST MET HIM!!" I yelled and fell backwards into Thomas's bed.

"Really? I thought you'd go for like, angelica, or for hell!, Burr!" Tomas replied bluntly. "But--back to the james problem! Just tell him! Tell him, if it means your affections for judgement by others, then so be it!" I slapped him because I was a little too pumped. "Ow. Okay? B...but What if he says no??" He worried. "He won't, I Promise! He's like, the innocentest cinnamon roll here!" I reassured him. "Okay, I'll do it!"

*1 hour later*

I was Netflix and chilling when the door swooped open. I spit out my popcorn I had in my mouth. There stood a shameful Tomas with tears soaking his face and spreading his makeup.

"HOLY SHIT-- what'd you do???" I  asked. " he *sniff I, said I wanted that ass and, and I would still love him in public and then slammed the door in my face! *sniff" Tomas explained "*sigh,* --you retarded ass fuck up--YOU DON'T JUST SAY YOU WANT HIS ASS!!" I yelled. He looked hurt. "THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO SAY THAT!!" He retroted.

"DID NOT!! Look- if you want to earn your boyfriend back, you don't say that. Lets continue tomarrow" I sigh and went to bed.

Tomas is the biggest fuck up at dating yet he's probably had 10 relationships at once. Yet I've never had a decent hug since the carribeans. Wtf am I doing wrong?