The Great Start and The Miserable Part.

It was a very great memory. A memory which I would never trade with anything in this world, that's how precious it 'was'.  For me, as a mom and as a person.

Mira's POV (Jennie's Mom)

I got married with my husband, Mark Veloso, and as time flew by so fast, I got pregnant. I have a neighbor which is also my best friend (Haya) and she was also already pregnant, 3 months ago. We went to the hospital together for check-ups when i became pregnant. As time passes, the doctor confirmed that we will only have a three months gap in giving birth because she will be the first one to give birth. The time came, our labor, her first then after three months, me. Then a boy and a girl was brought out in this world.

My daughter Jennie Veloso and Haya's son, Dave Rivaso.  They became the bestest best friends in the world. They were inseparable since birth. Until the cirstumstances came so they separated at 16, their highschool years.

Dave had to go to New York in order to become someone to look up to, he became a prodigy, a genius, and a serious man yet he doesn't realize that. Now, Jennie? She became the goddess, the queen of their academy, she became somebody who everybody looks up to. But she herself, doesn't know that how great she is.

They changed because of the separation because they thought everything will be the same, they thought that nothing would ever change. And now, you'll only rarely see their true smiles because everyday they smile but you'll know that their smiles are fake. It was a new world for me. They never talked on Skype or in online websites. And everything around them became so cold.

Until 3 years later,

Mira's POV (Jennie's Mom)

"Hon, come here!! Dave arrived here in the Philippines, he says he'll be studying here in his 2nd year college!" my husband excitedly told me and I came there from where my husband is. I was really flustered about the news that I forgot about 'that' thing.

"Really?!? We should tell Jennie!" I replied, and  "I think that's a bad idea, we shouldn't tell her it'll only stress her out." he told me with a depressed face. I forgot and all I can do was nod.

                       ✔End of Chapter One (Mira and Mark's POV)✔