He's Back

Jennie's POV

I'm Jennie, 19, a normal girl which is already a 2nd year college student. I don't wear make-ups, in fact, I hate them. Just using baby powder is enough. I have an average appearance, weight, height, mind but I have a really wealthy family. And also, a very wealthy neighbor, which is my closest Aunt and Uncle *not by blood though, you'll be able to understand why*

I don't know why but when I walk inside our Academy which is National Elite's PH Academy, everybody has their eyes on me. LIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY, SERIOUSLY.

Everybody says something like "Senpai, please notice me!!" Or "Jen, you're so pretty/beautiful, tall, and great!!!" or like "Jennie!!!! You're so intelligent!!!". I'm always first at our rankings so I do understand the third praise *sarcastic smile* but pretty, tall, great? I don't know where they got that.

"Hey Matt, where's everybody?" I told one of my best friends in our group of friends since birth(GOFSB). Then he told me, "Oh, they're preparing for 'somebody's arrival'."

I was shocked about that because i'm the Student Council's President btw and all of my circle of friends since birth are also part of the Council, so I should be the one who knows 'everything' because I'm the one who leads and all.

"What? Who is coming? President Duterte? *kids around* Like srsly? Who?!? I should know who comes in and goes out of our academy, since I am the president. Now tell me, who?!" Matt just smiled at me as if he's telling me to shut my mouth up.

"Just because you're the president doesn't mean you can order me around and don't forget that I'm a month older than you, 'Miss President'." he told me with an evil grin and he even emphasized the word 'President'. and you know what? I can't do anything, he won. he's one of my bff after all so I just ignored that topic and continued on my busy schedule and appointments.

Suddenly, the outside became more noisy, it was so irritating. And because I'm the President, I came there in order to know what's happening, what's with the ruckus? Or anything else. As I arrived at the entrance, a car suddenly parked in front of me and a very handsome, white, young person came out. As I thought about the handsome thingy, I erased that thought as soon as I clearly saw his face. That stupid face of the person I once loved, and the person who I really hate rn.

I whisper to myself "He's back."