My Hater Fell In Love With The New Student

I was shocked so pumunta ako sa office ng headmistress namin. I talked to her. She told me everything. That he's gonna be my classmate in all of my classes so that I can guide him. But all I can do was agree.

1 day later...

JENNIE'S POV

I arrived early and entered our classroom, nakita ko siya. He was sitting elegantly while reading a book. Then nakita niya ako. He was about to talk to me, malapit na sana kung hindi lang dumating at lumapit sa kaniya si Angelica.

Yes, Angelica Pachejo Selades. My hater ever since. I don't even know why she's jealous of me and gusto kong malaman kung bakit. I mean I never did anything bad to her, I was even so kind to her.

Then pumunta siya kay Dave saying, "Hi! You're the new student right? I'm Angelica. I'm gonna be your school guide around!" with a very kind face sticked around her face. "Yes I am the new student. I'm Dave Padilla Rivaso. I started studying in New York when I was 16. I'm three months older than you guys though." he told Angelica.

I wasn't surprised that Dave talked back to her. I mean with Dave's personality, of course he will.

Angelica was confused. "Three months older?" she asked. Then Dave sighed and told her openly  "Yes. Actually, I am supposed to be already graduated by now because of my high grades but there's somebody who I really wanted to see again because I missed her so much."

"That girl must be a lucky girl then. Now, I should go back to my seat. Thanks Dave! See you later!" then Dave just nodded and smiled at her.

She then flips her hair at me acting like she won because she thought that she has a new boy wrapped around her pinky finger. Ughhh.

After their conversation, Angelica is now always sticking to Dave almost everyday. Angelica kept on swooning over Dave but him? He just seemed like he thinks that they're just friends.

But that doesn't seem to be the case for Angelica. Here eyes were hearts for him and she doesn't seem to care that the two of them became the talk of the town for like 3 days already.

But I noticed something which is stupid to think but whenever I stare at the two them, I always caught Dave staring at me longingly. I was hoping for him to reach me but he didn't. He was just troubled.  And I am too. What does he want to tell me? Is it very important?

Then I became too curious. Curiosity kills, you know?