Day 1

I entered into the classroom and looked around. A seat in the corner was empty. A backbencher's favourite place. The last, corner wali seat.
  It's my first day in college. With lots of expections, i entered in this classroom. I have to do a lot of hard work to get a good job after graduating from here. I thought. But when i looked around, all my 'Mr. Gentlemen' type attitude flew away.
  " Is that our professor?" I asked myself by seeing a man entering into our class room.
  He was old, his skin was so stretchable that you can pull down his cheeks to his chin. Got about 10 to 12 hairs, oiled with some kind of lubricant i think. He was bald and that bald top was surrounded by those pure black, oil dipped hairs. As he reached the central podium, the light from the roof enlightened his head.
  I think he was a round white street lamp in his previous life.
  "So you know something funny i think?" A voice disconnected me from my imagination. I looked at the central podium. No one was there. I turned my face to the left and...
"What the fu...se!!" I got scared by seeing him standing by my side. Oh god! He is so ugly.
  "Sir?", I was scared.
  "Why were you smiling like a jerk by looking at me", he was angry. But still he was ugly.
  "Nothing sir. Nothing at all." I said in a confident voice.
  "I am teaching here for past 30 years and i know very well the students like you"
   He said looking into my eyes like he was some hungry, skinny, bulldog and my eyes were sweet meat balls. But sorry sir, i still have to see a lot in this world, so, excuse my beautiful eyes.
  "Sir?", I said in a confused, polite, scared, innocent voice.
  "Dont you dare to make that little innocent kid type face in front of me"
He almost shouted at me. His skin got a little red. And ya, more uglier.
  He threw me out of the class. Nice! Its my first day. I was scolded by my very first professor, sent out of the class in the very first minute of the very first lecture. Hmm. No problem. It happens. Its alright. Its ok. THE FUCKKK!!
  In the next 10 minutes, i have already named that professor as Mr. Frog. Killed him thrice in six different ways. Still got appreciated by the whole staff.
  From nowhere, he showed up again. He only taught for 15 minutes? I thought. But thn what happened was unexpected. The peon came and asked him for signature on some papers. Nothing to worry about. No? It was!! That peon called him Dean.
  Yes, i was punished by our very 'respected' dean. Ohh, am so lucky!
  "Come out!" He said.
I was not looking at him and dont know to whom he said that. But i was the only one so like a very 'innocent' boy, i said "But sir i am already out."
   "Not u dumb!"
   "Join him." He said angrily to someone inside the class.
   Before i can get something, a girl came out and stood by my side and so do my heart. *wink*