The truth

This my first time trying to write a fanfic. I hope you like it. PEASE recommend this to friends.

She was still greaving about her parents; she had gone to give them back their memories, but when she did she found out that they died in a car crash. A car crash killed the Grangers. Hermione was siting at her window when her owl, Thorn.
Torn down below

Hermione gave him 2 owl treats because he had to letters

Hermione gave him 2 owl treats because he had to letters. One was from Hogwarts, the other from the Zabini family (you know the one with a son who is best friends with my enemy). The letter from Harry says

Dear 'Mione,
I just got my Hogwarts letter and I'm going, owl me and tell me if your coming. I hope you get head-girl, tell me who is head-boy.

With brotherly love,
Harry Potter

P.s. Ron says that you need to meet us at the leaky cauldron.
She quickly grabbed her quill and parchment, then started writing a letter back to Harry, saying.

Dear Harry,
I am definitely coming back. Also tell Ron that I'm going to meet you there.

Love,
'Mione

Then she read the letter from the Zabini's, she was expecting hatred but was shocked by the news. It read

Dear daughter,

I am Abigal Zabini, I am your biological mother. I know what you are thinking, but this is not a joke. Please believe me, we will pick you up from your house at 3:00pm.

Sincerely,
A.Z., J.Z., and B.Z.

She looked over at the clock on her wall and it said 2:35pm. So she rushed to get proper clothes on, because she was still in her pj's. When she was done it was 2:50pm so she ran down stairs and waited patiently, then the door bell rang.

I know it's short but I hope you like it.