Diagonally

Sorry for not updating didn't have a computer or iPad. To know my life follow me on Instagram @hplover06!

Draco's POV
Today we're all going to Diagonally to get school supplies, Hannah and I were made head-students( didn't see that coming*note the sarcasm). "Girls, HURRY UP," I screamed, impatiently tapping my foot. Two seconds later Ginny Nott, Astoria Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, and Hannah Zabini came running down the stairs of the mansion. " Finally you take forever," I say not looking at them.
"Shut up, mouth breather," Hannah said. (If you know what that is from you are awesome) I just roll my eyes.

-before leaving Diagonally-

Hannah's POV
Before we get the chance to leave I see a familiar ginger and raven-haired boys. "Fudge," I say, causing everyone to look at where I'm looking.
"Sh$t," Pansy said under her breath, causing Ginny to give her a look. At this, I just roll my eyes. "Well if it isn't the Silver-trio, the traitor, and the new girl. Who are you anyway?" Harry asked.
"yeah, who are you?" Ron repeats.
    "I won't tell you but I will give you a hint. You can not get mad, understood," I say cautiously.
   "Ok," they say in sync.
   "I'm part of a trio and my name starts with an H, who am I?"

Sorry for not updating fast enough.