Truth or Dare

Please comment! Also if you want me to update, you'll have to comment and tell me.
Draco's POV
"Who wants to play truth or dare?" I heard the sexy goddess named Hannah who was siting on my side.
" I'll go first. Hannah truth or dare?" I asked her.
"Dare,"she answered.
" I dare you to....um.... run around the halls yelling 'I'm a pretty princess'." She looked bewildered, but stood up and walked out the door, next thing I know I heard,"I AM A PRETTY PRINCESS," being yelled up and down the halls then," SHUT UP," Hannah walked back threw the door pouting, everyone but Hannah started laughing so hard we were crying.
" Ok my turn...um.. Theo truth or dare?" Hannah yells across the room to Theo so he can hear her.
"Um... truth," he mumbles.
"CHICKEN, ok take the truth potion( I forgot what it's called)"
" Who do you like?"
" Pansy," he whispered under his breath.
" what was that," I teased.
" Pansy!"
Then something expected because it was Pansy happened.
"HEY NOTT, get over here and kiss me" Pansy shouted at him.
Theo got up and walked over to Pansy who had a smirk plastered to her face. He sat in front of her and pulled her on his lap then they started making-out. So we continued the game with out them. Our game ended with me making out with an drunk Hannah, Blaise asking Ginny out, Theo taking Pansy out of the room, and Astoria confessing that she liked Potter. After the crazy game of truth or dare we all went to sleep, Ginny had all ready passed out on Blaise's lap so they cuddled, and Hannah had done the same thing with me. That's when I realized that Pansy, Astoria, and Theo were missing.
I know I should have updated sooner but I was really busy. I luv you guys! ❤️❤️❤️