The start of somthing new

I own nothing. Hope you like it.
Hannah's POV
" Hello to you too, Malfoy," I said with a smirk.
"What!?! This can't be... last time I checked you were the bushy haired beaver, now your..." he trailed off.
"I dare you to finish that sentence," I retorted, the smirk still on my face.
"I... never mind," he said looking at the ground.
"Now that that is over I would like to call a truce, because of Blaize here," I said sticking my hand out to shake.
"Truce," he said shaking my hand.
" ok... you guys do realize that I'm still here right?" My stupid brother said.
"Yes dearest brother of mine. And why don't we head up to the room?" I said, I turned back into my normal form and we were off.
Once we were up in the room the door bell rang again. "Seriously, they just had to come right when we were up in the room," I said rolling my eyes.
I started walking towards the door to leave but someone held me back. " let the house elf get it we don't won't to go up-and-down the stairs again do we," he said from behind me, I turned around to face him but got pushed against the wall instead, I noticed it was Draco.
I'm SOOOOO SORRY for not updating soon I was sick. I know it's short I was just trying to get something up ❤️ What will she do will she kiss back?