Part one

I walk into school, holding my head down. It's just another school I'm going to attend for a little bit and be taken to another foster home which means a new school.

I don't even bother making friends at school anymore, I tend to never see them again.

I've been with my current foster family for two years, and I still can't manage to trust them.

I'm very self-conscious, I have anxiety, and depression. I'm pretty screwed up if you ask me.

I have brunette hair, greenish brown eyes, and a pale skin tone. I'm fifteen and about 5'6. I also have a British accent since I was born in England.

You may ask why are you not in England anymore, well my family got into an accident and somehow I ended up surviving.

I've been to about nine foster homes in about ten years.

I am not the type of girl that wears jewelry and makeup, I wear leggings, jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, tennishoes, converse, vans, sweatshirts, or shorts. I hate skirts, dresses or heels.

I'm not the prettiest, most boys go for the other girls. I have one friend here, Landon and he for some reason thinks I'm pretty. Of course, he does have a girlfriend.

I live with my foster family the Austins, it consist of me, their foster daughters Natalie and Rebecca, their foster sons Jordan and A.j. And then it's them. I'm in the middle; Jordan is 13, Rebecca is fourteen, I am fifteen, Natalie and A.J. Are twins and are 16.

Anyways my name is Alexis Marie Turner and I am your average geek, goodie goodie, perfect, smart, nerd, ugly, weird, mystery girl. And absolutely nobody wants to have anything to do with me. Or do they?