Part two

My name is Blake Jordan, I am the schools 'bad boy' I know that sounds cliché but its true.

I'm the boy that wears black leather jackets and rides on his motorcycle to school.  Again that sounds cliché.

You would be surprised by my group of friends. There's Noah; the band geek, Gavin; the nerd, Carson; the player, Kaleb; the jock, and me; the bad boy.

Yes, I know. Why would the nerd, band geek, player, jock, and bad boy all be friends. You see, we met through mutual friends. Immediately we were inseperable.

None of us have girlfriends, yes it is kind of depressing. But honestly we don't care, especially Carson. Lately, we have all grown quite bored of the school. Nothing juicy ever happens the schools Barbie and schools ken broke up. For real she dresses like a Barbie an she looks like ken.

Now, you see, we all have our secrets. But almost everything that happens to any of us instantly is known throughout the group.

You could say we were like a group of gossiping girls. Well, we kind of are, but there is a fine line between girl and guy.

Anyways, we are all seventeen. Noah has black hair, freckles, glasses and just kind of looks like a nerd.

Kaleb has dirty blonde hair, kind of buff, freckles, and is really skinny. 6'2

Carson has long hair, freckles, skinny, kind of buff, kind of tall 6'1

Gavin has blonde hair, freckles, he is tall, and he is skinny. He is about 6'0

And then there is me, brown hair, freckles, buff kind of, and about 6'1.

"Guys look at her." Noah says. We all look over to see a girl with her hoodie on over her head walking in. "What? What about her?" Andy ask. "She is so nervous looking." Noah says. "She looks up and I get a glance of her face. "And holy crap she is so cute!" Kaleb says smirking. "Dude come one." Gavin says.