Part 5

Alex stood outside of Ava's house taking a minute to breath. She couldn't believe she stood up to the queen herself, and she couldn't believe how drunk Olivia was.

"Ok first thinks first, where do you live?" Alex asked Olivia

Olivia just stared at her blankly

"i'm feeling spaghetti" she said curling Alex's hair between her fingers

"stop that" Alex said laughing while smacking her hand away

"okay, where is your car?" If Olivia couldn't tell her her address, she could at least find were the girl lived based on her drivers license

Olivia stumbled forward making a pointing motion near the street

"it's over there?" Alex said moving forward to follow the girl

As they walked to the destination Olivia pointed at, Alex's eyes went wide when she realized Olivia's ride here was in fact her bike.

"Okay, lets just take you home with me" she said leading the girl into her car

=========================================

*Olivia's POV*

I was feeling very sluggish. All I could see was big blurs and the sound of cars passing by. I was in a car I knew that. But I felt too content to move. I think I would just stare out the window for now...

The car finally stopped and I was being lead out of the car by a girl. This was a good dream, I think. I was being lead up the stairs. And practically tripping on each step. 

I was tucked in bed and magically changed into pajamas. I watched the girl in the bathroom mirror near her bed. She was brushing her gold locks, she had hair like a golden retriever. 

"Woof...woof" I kept saying and laughing. Trying to call to the girl

She turned around with her hair to the side exposing her neck. I could hear her voice and her finger on my lips.

before she could back away I planted a small kiss on her lips. she stood there rapidly blinking and cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

"b..be quiet, your going to wake up my parents" she said walking back to the bathroom. But turning once or twice to give me a cheeky smile.

I could see the outline of her body and shadow on the wall as she changed into her night clothes. She made her way to the bed. And looked as if contemplating to get in. I reached for her arm and pulled her in. She tensed up, but if I was going to have a dream about some weird gal pal sleepover I was going to get the full experience.

I had woke up with the most intense headache ever. Every time I made the motion to look around, my eyes seemed delayed. I looked to my side to see a blonde beauty.

"oh...no what had I done" I thought to myself. What part of make this night about Ava did I not understand.

I looked around the mystery girls room. pink walls, love it. Wall of pictures and small trophies on  her bookcase, cute. but I couldn't make out what sport or who was in the photos. And then it hit me. I saw in the corner of the room a small gym bag with the same nike shoes. Two sizes too big. No!!...No! 

This is not happening. I looked around the room trying to plan my escape route. One window, One door, A closet? I looked up at the ceiling hoping for an idea to pop in my head. And then I looked up at the frame of the bed. And above it was those cute edgy letters that spell your name, to make your room all personal and shit. But it just confirmed my nightmare that this was in fact ALEX"S room.