Part 6

It was a school morning. And I decided that if Alex showed up at my locker I would force my self to hear her explanation. But she wasn't there. I spent the all of lunch looking for her. It was hard to believe, but I think I actually had feelings for Alex. I never noticed her before this year, but over the summer she kind of matured since freshman year. And I felt like I was seeing a new side of her. And I was still sad Even after me and Marni had our heart to heart about Ava the heartbreaker.

"Maybe you should go to her house" Marni said looking up at me with hopeful eyes

"Maybe" I said dismissing the suggestion.

"I can drop you off" she said playing with her keys in her hand

"Okay, just let get something from my locker and i'll meet you in the parking lot"

I went to my locker to retrieve my english textbook. And as I was struggling with the lock. And Ava appeared in front of me.

"I'm sorry, you know" she said with sadness in her eyes

"Right" I said pushing past her

She grabbed my arm and pulled me back to her

"please, forgive me Liv" she said finally letting go of me

"there is nothing to say Ava, it's always been all about you" I said walking away from my locker leaving Ava in her own despair.

I made my way to the parking lot realizing Ava's presence had made me forget to retrieve my textbook. I opened the door to Marni's Kia and we made our way to Alex's house.

I stood out the house with the memory of the weekend, the party, the kiss. Wait!! KISS...I must of drunkly forgot that I had kissed Alex that night. This sudden remembrance and the fact that I was going to knock on her door was making me feel like that lobster again- you know the one that was left in the pan- OK you know what. Never mind.

I waved Marni good bye and knocked on the door a couple times. And Alex actually opened the it.

"Hey" I said

"Hi" she said back.

"look, i'm so sorry. And I know I should have believed you when talking about Ava and I shouldn't had ran when you said you like me, and I'm sorry about accidentally kissing you even though it was probably..kind of on purpos-"

"It's ok" she said cutting me off

"wait, what..really"

"Yes, Olivia Cooper I officially forgive you" she said pulling me in for a hug

"Yeah, but did you hear the part about me liking the kiss" I said mumbling into her neck

"Yeah" she said continuing to hug me

After a couple a seconds she pulled away from the hug. Would it be creepy to admit I smelled her hair. 10/10 great shampoo. I looked at her and she had a look in her eyes. Before I could look away she smashed our lips together pulling our bodies tighter to deepen the kiss. We pulled apart taking a minute to breath.

"So what now" I managed to get out

"I don't know" she said pulling me in for another kiss.