I would die for you

I groaned and rolled my eyes at Liam. He snickered at me and I punched him in his left shoulder. Liam use to be our star quarter back but he ended up in the hospitial more than three times our beinging year of high school. So the doctors said if he had another shoulder injury, his shoulder bone would collapse and he wouldn't be able to breathe. So he quit. Just like that. Everyone was sad about it for a bit, but then Jermiah showed up.....And that's a whole other story.

   I started gathering up my books and then stared at the wall until the bell rang. I stuck my one of my ear buds in my right ear and began to walk to my locker. I quickly spun my locker around in the right order and grabbed my books for the next three classes Bio, Home Ec, and Algebra. I mentally groaned. Why did I have to be so smart? I asked myself as 'We stitch this wounds' by Black Veil Brides played. I walked along the barely there sliver lines along side the lockers. I gritted my teeth as I walked through the doors of the only and one Mr. Aaron's Bio class. The reason why I gritted my teeth was not because I hate Bio(I love it!!), its because I saw Juilet Simms' annoying bitchy whore sister Freya Simms, one of my x best friends. I use to be just as popular, and bitchy, as those other girls but when my dad and mom split I had a hard time and I became emo. My arms are scarred with my horrible choices and mistakes. Once Freya and her bitch posse found out I cut myself from a game of Kiss & Tell, they banned and shinned me from their group and almost the entire school. The only friends I have are new girl Mercedes Bell, x quarter back Liam Dean, and artist Phoenix Silent. The outcasts. Freya turned around and glared at me with her sweet sick smile. "Hi, Siran." Her voice was cold.

CLIFFHANGER!!! Srry i got sleeply....

Kat Sixx :)))