You become the pray again

I just glared at her, knowing if I talked to her, she would start crap and I would get suspended,  and took my seat. I slid my ipod of my pocket and turned the song and turned up the volume. I hated Bio. but also liked it. It's weird.... As Mrs.Gain droned on about some type of Cells and I just picked at my black and red nail polish. There was only one red nail, my middle finger on my left hand. It's some religion crap, you wouldn't understand. I was so bored that I began doodling on my notebook cover. It was already covered in doodles front and back including the inside covers. Yeah and it's all from this class. I laughed silently to myself. My neighbor glanced at me like I was crazy and I silently wished I was. I would never be in this hell hole.

Three-four hours later, I was finally out of the 'hell hole' as I finally decided on the school's nickname. I skipped along the concrete wall and dragged my fingers acrossed it. I always found the feeling of concrete being dragged under my fingers satifisting(sorry for my lack of spelling,google wouldnt work). Once I got to the end of the wall and the corner of the street, I saw Mercedes and Phoenix running towards me. Phoenix was carrying a huge white canvas and Mercedes was holding a overnight bag. "What the fuck?" I asked as they skidded to a stop in front of me. "Ummmmmmm......I wanted to tellllllll you sumething buttttttt I gotta leave.....Sooooooooooooooooooo we're gonnna haf to kidnapped yhu!!!!" Mercedes said, sounding like you had something in her mouth. And knowing her it was a wad of gum. "Why?" I asked and they began to drag me away. "Oh YAH!!" She said as she handed me the overnight bag I recognized as mine I always leave at her house. "Here yah go!!" She smiled at me and Phoenix tripped over a crack and almost dropped her canvas. "What's that for??" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Your asking alot of questions today, aint yah Si?" Mercedes said as they pushed me in Mercedes's Mercedes(yes..... >.>). I turned my ipod off and buckled myself in. "Shut up...WHERE ARE WE GOINGGGGG??????" I dragged out my question, annoyed as fuck. "You'll seee." Merecedes laughed. Phoenix snickered as she glanced at the open window and pulled out a cigerette. "You know your gonna kill yourself?" I said to her. "Yup....I know." She said, grinning. "Why do you smoke then????" I asked, eyebrows raised. "Becus I look sexy!!" She said loudly because she was already laughing before she even said that.

CLIFFIE!!!!