Divine wish II

-Akane's POV-

"Morning guys!!" I waved my hands back and forth as I marched up to my best friends. Midori and Aoto turned around and waved back. Midori smiled broadly. "Good morning Akane!"

Midori and I were best friends cause we've been in the same team for ages. Then, we met Aoto and recruited him as one of us. I thought that our relationship (Aoto and mine) would never ever progress but that proves me wrong. But.... I think something is changing... somehow, I kept on thinking about how cute he look..(Yes..even if he's emotionless...and quite a dandere...but I don't really mind cause that's what make him cute...

"Akane!"

"Huh?! Eh...Did you say something Midori?"

Midori shook her head and flicked my forehead." Dummy..I said, what are we suppose to do for tonight's annual dance?" . I winced in pain and groaned at the same time.

I hate that freaking dance!

"Do we have to go?" I whined.

"yes...and you better start searching for a partner...if you can find a girl, a guy would be okay." She snickered, glancing towards the emotionless, dense Aoto.

I yanked Midori by her arm. "Shh!! Quiet down!" I said. "Don't let him know! Never!" I added quickly.

"Why? Haven't you tell him? Its pretty obvious you're showing the fact that you like him." Midori laughed softly. "better tell him now...or it'll come out as a huge shock."

"Easy for you to say...You're not 'me' right now.." I sighed and dropped my head down, keeping my eyes fixated on my shoes. Suddenly, Aoto squeezed in between us.

"What are you guys talking?" He asked, clueless about everything.

Midori laughed a little too forceful and smacked me on my back. "Oh nothing...I was just discussing with Akane about his suit tonight." She smiled.

"Is it so, Akane?" Aoto turned to look at me.

"Huh? Ah...Ye...Yeah! That's right!" I stuttered. Waaaahhh!!!!!! How uncool, stuttering like that!! What am I? A junior high girl or something?! I'm not acting natural at all!!

I looked nervously at Aoto, hoping that he won't notice that I was lying. "Hmm....Okay then." Aoto replied. I was shocked, he really is dense! Denser than I am too.

"Say..Aoto-kun, do you have anybody that you'll take to the dance tonight?" Midori asked.

"No."

"I see....I figured so..." Midori mumbled.

I gave a soft punch on her arm and shushed her. "Hey! Don't hurt his feelings!" I whispered. Midori stuck her tongue out in dismay. "Hey..at least I found out for you that he isn't bringing anyone to the dance...there's your chance!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I shouted softly, hoping that Aoto won't hear our useless chattering.

" Guys...we're going be late..." Aoto snapped, he was walking quite fast and was already ahead of Midori and I. "Sorry! We'll pick up our pace!" Midori smiled, pulling me along with her.

-Training ground C-

"Akane! Good work today!" Midori held up her hand and waited for a high-five. I laughed and returned her high-five. "Thanks, you too!" I said. Just then, Aoto walked up to us, a little out of breath.

"What's up? You're flustered..." Midori asked.

"Nothing...its just that...Some juniors were chasing after me to ask me out..." Aoto said, catching his breath.