Chapter 1

Encre's POV

I was walking in the forbidden woods, looking for the perfect sene to paint my next masterpiece. I finally found a clearing in the woods where the moonlight hit the open ground and I thought it was perfect for my next painting. I set up my things and started to paint the beautiful night sene.
Hours later
I finally finished my painting and I got a sudden feeling of being watched. I turned around and looked into the woods, to see the bushes rustle that are behind me. I yell out panicked "W-Who's there!?" I stare at the Bushes and they have stopped rustling.... I think 'It was probably just an animal.... You'll be fine Encre....' I turn back to my Canvas and start to pack up my things. I hear the bushes rustle again but I ignore it this time. I have packed up my things and I grab my painting. I turn around to go back to my village and I take two steps, then, I see out of the corner of my eye, a vampire jump out of the bushes that were rustling and she was jumping at me. I turned to her, terrified, and she knocks me to the ground and I drop my painting and my things. I yelp in pain as my back hits the ground. I say "P-Please! D-Don't hurt me!" The girl vampire says "Oh I don't think so... I saw you on my way to the king and I was hungry so I decided to stop for a little SNACK...." I scream in pain as she sticks her fangs into my sensitive spot on my neck. She sucks my blood... I try to push her away but next thing I knew, everything went black.

Fallacy's POV

As Suave and I talk in the moon light while we stand on the balcony of my castle, we both stop when we hear a yelp and a scream of pain from the forest not to far from here. I say "Suave, Did you hear that...?" Suave replies "Yes My lord. Should we go investigate?" I say "I'll go. It could be a Vampire in danger." I spread my wings from under my cape and I fly off to where the scream came from. I see a clearing from where the scream came and I fly down into the woods and I close my wings and Walk over to a tree and I look out from behind it. I see my apprentice, Casey, sucking the life out of a human. I walk out of the woods and yell "CASEY! THAT IS ENOUGH!" Casey's fangs come out of the human's neck and she looks at me with her blood red eyes. She says with a shaky voice "M-My L-Lord! I-I was o-on my w-way, w-when I-I got hungry!" I glare at her and say "Go to the castle now. Suave will clean you up." Casey says "B-But My L-Lord!" my eyes glow blood red and I say "NOW, CASEY!" Casey turns into a bat and flies off to the castle. I walk over to the human and notice they are knocked out from pure fright. I grab their things and I pick up the human and bring her back to the castle. Once I get back to the castle, I ask Suave to take her and her things to her new room next door to his room and I also ask him to clean her neck up. He takes the Lady and her things and says "Yes my lord." And he leaves to a bathroom to clean her neck. I walk to my room which is not far from Suave's and the Ladies room.

Suave's POV

I take the lady to the bathroom and clean her neck then I take her to her new room. I open the door to the room and put her things down and lay her down on her bed. She sleeps peacefully and I leave the room quietly. I walk to the lord's room and knock on the door. He answers and says "Suave? Did you put the Lady in her new room?" I say "Yes My lord. She is sound asleep." He says "Good. When she wakes I will speak with her." I say "Alright my lord. Please, don't suck her blood. She needs her blood to re-stabilize itself." He says "I won't." I leave and go to my room.

A few hours later

Encre's POV

I wake up to find myself in a bed with red drapes around the banisters and I sit up. I look around the room and I have no idea where I am. I decide to leave the room and explore. I walk out of the room and into a long hallway. I walk along the hall not seeing anyone till I hear someone talking. I see a black skeleton with blue flares coming off his eyes onto his cheeks and he wears a cape. His skull is flying out some how, I notice.... He has fangs.... I stand there in fright..... I realize.... I have been kidnaped By a Vampire....

Thank u!!!! I love you guys and I know this was short but I will make longer chapters!!! Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of ~Bloody Love~! I am really tired so good night my Creative Community!Love you guys! -Inky~