Chapter 2

Encre's POV

I couldn't believe it! I had been captured by vampire!! I knew about the stories of the vampires but I never believed them!!! I was staring at him and he saw me with my stupid shocked expression on my face and he walked closer and my first reaction was to run. I ran the other way and I heard the vampire following on my heels. I felt myself get pinned to a wall and he turned me to him. I was crying and he just looked at me with a furiously  look on his face. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?" He yells At me as I cry. "I-I'm s-sorry..." I try to get out of my mouth. He looks at me and says "I'm sorry but stop crying..." I nod as I try to stop. He just looks at me then down the hall. I notice he has a slight yellow blush on his cheeks? I don't know why but I say "Why am I here?" He replies "Because Casey tried to kill you but I saved you" then it all came back to me.....

Fallacy's POV

'Am I falling for this mortal?! It's impossible!!! I can't like her!!! But yet.... Her eyes are amazing... Ugh! Fallacy stop it! You need to get her back to her room.' I think to myself as I grab her hand. She struggles as I pull her back to her room and put her in it and lock the door. She starts to cry again and I feel terrible but I am only doing this so I don't hurt her...

Heya! Sorry for short chapter! I swear tomorrow I will make a longer chapter! I am really tired right now so cya tomorrow! Love ya my creative community! -Inky~