Chapter 3

Encre's POV

I cry as I slide down against the door and I yell "YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE!!!" But to no avail. I hear footsteps walk away from the door and down the hall. I continue crying until I hear a knock on on the door. (EVERYONE WELCOME FIBI!!!!! Okie Ima shut up now. :I XD) I hear a muffled female voice, it kinda sounds like a.... Child!? She says "Miss, May I come in?" I pause for a moment and move away from the door as she unlocks it and opens the door and peaks her head inside. She has short brown hair with a traditional maid outfit on. She looks like she is about 9, 10 years old? She says "Excuse me, but I heard you crying and I thought you would like some company...?" I look at her and nod with a few tears trickling down my cheeks. She smiles brightly at me and comes in fully and shuts the door behind her. She sits down on the bed with me and we start to chat. I ask "What's your name?" She looks at me and replies "I'm Fibi! Nice to meet you Miss....?" "Encre." I say as I smile shyly. "Nice to meet you M'lady Encre!" She replies. We end up talking for hours. 

-Time Skip brought to you by SQUAD!!!!! Shout out to my besties and my squad, Olivia, Emily, Nicole, and Elsa! Love u girls! anyway continue!-

Encre's POV

After a few hours of talking and laughing, Fibi leaves and I go to sleep. I think that she is a great person. I'm glad I met her....

Fallacy's POV

I walk down the hall to the lady's room and I see Fibi come out of the room. I walk up to her and ask "Fibi, What were you doing? I never gave you orders to see the lady." "Encre." Fibi replies. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Her name is Encre. She is a painter from the village not far from here and she is very sweet." Fibi says with a calm voice. "Well, What were you doing?" I ask again. "I was calming her down because she was scared and lonely in that room. M'Lord, Please treat her with respect. She is very sweet, gentle, kindhearted, and very shy. She is very scared of this place. I mean no disrespect M'lord but I ask of you to be gentle." She replies with a calm voice once again. I nod in response and she leaves. I slightly open the door to Encre's room and see her asleep in the bed. I felt my cheeks lightly heat up, I know that a yellow blush had dusted my cheeks and face. 'I can't be falling for this mortal already!? I just met her!! But she is so.... cute when shes sleeping....'  I slightly smile at the thought and I feel my cheeks heat up more. I close the door and head to the Kitchen. I walk up to Fibi and say "Fibi, Please make breakfast for Encre and when you are done please leave it in her room for her." Fibi nods and gets straight to work. I head to the library and I look through files of people in the village and I find Encre's. I start to read. I find out her age, her birth date, her favorite thing to do, her job, her family's name's, her heritage, and what happened to her parents. I start to read about what happened to her family and before I knew it I was crying.... She had been through so much... she had no family... I felt terrible... Then, I had an idea... I was going to make an Art studio for her so she could enjoy herself while she was here! It was brilliant! I got straight to work with some maids and butlers, including Suave, on the room. By Morning, everything was ready...

Hey Guys! I'm sorry about the sort of short chapter. I didn't have many idea's so I tried my best. Also I was at school while writing this so I had to come up with idea's on the spot. I will make a longer chapter tomorrow. Anyway, I have to go! Cya next time my Creative Community! -Inky~