Chapter 4

Encre's POV

I woke up in a bed and I instantly smelt food. I sat up to see a plate of food on the desk and I was Super hungry so I got up and went to the desk and ate. I heard a knock on the door and said "Come in!" I hear the door unlock and I see the vampire come in and I instantly start shaking in fear. The vampire says "Fibi tells me your name is Encre. I'm Fallacy, King or Lord of the Vampires. Please, follow me." He takes my hand and I feel my cheeks heat up. I follow him down the hall to a colorful door. I grow curious and we stop in front of the door. Fallacy says "Go on. I made this for you last night." I blush and push open and door and walk in. I gasp as I see everything and I am beaming. It's an Art studio!! I am so happy I squeal without noticing and Fallacy laughs. He says "Happy Encre?" I look at him and hug him and he says "I'll take that as a yes...." And smiles. I get straight to work and start drawing on a blank canvas and Fallacy leaves the room. I think to myself 'Maybe he isn't that bad.... I can't believe I'm falling for him...!' I blushed madly at the thought and continued drawing and painting.

SORRY ABOUT THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!!! I'm supposed to be asleep and also sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with school. I gtg now but cya next time my creative community! -Inky~