「 ' ♡ 18. - CRASH OVER ME, ALL OVER ME. 」

CHAPTER 018

" crash over me, all over me "

Paul was understandably horrified as Mick's words played on an unchangeable loop

Theo's life was her own -- yes, of course! Theo was her own human being and would roll her eyes at anyone who thought or acted otherwise -- but it just felt peculiar to Paul to think that Theo would have had such a drastic attitude change. Paul would say that sleeping with Mick Jagger was a lapse in judgement, but he knew that Theo clearly couldn't care less.

He just couldn't shake the feeling that they should have been together. Paul should have been there to help her. 

A pink blush broke out on his face and he was glad that he was cloaked in the midnight darkness. Save for a strip of moonlight that managed to slip through the cracks of his curtains, he was alone and in his bedroom. No one would have been able to see him blushing, but still -- he should have been there.

His legs were wobbly as he stood up and raced to the bathroom to throw up. He thought that it was a jealous sort of sickness that made the vomit look a little greener (in hindsight, that was probably his mind making everything more dramatic and symbolic than it really was). 

Staggering back to his bedroom after brushing his teeth and splashing heaps and heaps of cold water on his face, Paul plopped down on his bed and looked up at the moon.

It looks like Theo, he thought to himself. It's like the world reflects her. It's like she's the world.

He rolled over and covered his head with the cool side of his pillow. That was more than enough guilt and jealousy crashing over him -- all over him -- for one night, Paul decided.

**

However, he couldn't shake those emerald thoughts, dreams and schemes from his head. No matter how hard he tried to rid himself of them, they'd always come back in full force. Often times, it felt like they came back stronger than before.

As Paul's luck would have it, a vision that was equal parts vivid and terrifying popped into his head. It involved Theo and Mick rolling around on Mick's bed, with his mouth sucking on her neck like he was some sort of leech.

In all actuality and to Paul, he was.

Unfortunately for the doe-eyed boy, he wasn't alone and couldn't simply book it to the nearest bathroom to try and collect himself. Oh no. Furthermore, he wasn't with someone like John or Mike who would get it. The two of them realized the frantic nature of the state of Paul and Theo and would let Paul run off without much ado.