A Journey to Knowledge.

I woke up feeling dazed, the bright, white lights glaring at me caused my eyes to burn making me groan and cover them. In doing so, hit myself in the nose... but felt nothing, I was numb, why?

I looked around quickly realising I was clueless as to where I was. The walls were white and a speckled pale blue floor was like a sea around me. There was a mirror, a big mirror spanning almost the entire length of the wall it was on. I was just barely high enough on the bed I was on to see myself in the reflection, but it was blurry, I couldn't make anything out on my face, just that the sheets covering me were white too.

I stared upwards feeling dizzy and mindless, I felt like I could just black out if I stopped forcing myself awake, I sighed lightly as my mouth became increasingly dry. Nothing seemed real. Everything was out of focus and seemed... pretty. The lights and the shinny mirror, the pretty... clean... white... walls.

Black out.

I woke to talking, serious talking between a few people, five maybe six? I opened my mouth to make noise but nothing came, I couldn't even breathe heavy. Suddenly, dead silence flooded the room and I could only hear my breathing. Then after focusing, a quite, but rhythmic beeping. Beep... Beep... Beep.

I turned my head to the left and barley opened my eyes, There was something there... grey? Metal... cables and wires protruding out of it. Lots of... pretty... different... colours...

Black out.

I groaned loudly, shocking myself awake. My eyes opened fully and immediately regret flushed through me, starting with my eyes, once again immediate burning from bright lights, then the rest of my body seemed to ache from my initial jerking awakening. I sighed heavily. I rubbed my face and my temples, I wasn't numb this time, I felt weird, but not numb. I shivered, I wasn't quite cold, but I felt weak, like I had just run a marathon and was unable to walk. I lay my hand back down on the surface next to me and I felt a cold metal on my knuckles. I looked down quickly, I squinted to try and see without having my retina's alight.

There was a metal bar, along about half the length of the bed I was on. I turned the other way, on my right, a metal bar, and a... hand cuff?? On my wrist?! I began tugging at it but of course it didn't break or anything, it just made a horrible clanging noise which gave me a headache. I began to panic, I noticed a small plastic clip on the end of my left ring dinger, connecting to a machine.

Beep.. Beep..Beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP BEEP

Suddenly a door I hadn't noticed burst open in a few meters away from me, in flooded about 8 people all dressed in white lab coats, all wearing surgical mask and blue latex gloves.

"Someone hold her down." Said a woman to my right, a fairly tall man stepped towards me and placed both his hands on my shoulders whilst another, smaller skinny man grabbed my free wrist. I Started freaking out on the outside by that point, I began thrashing around trying to fight, but having 2 men and a handcuff leaving me handicapped made it impossible to do anything. 2 more people grabbed my legs and from behind my head 2 hands wrapped around my face, one under my chin and one on my forehead forcing my to look straight up. I continued to writhe around trying to make noise but the 2 hands around my head kept my mouth tightly shut.

All I could see was white light as I fought for what could be my life, I'm fairly strong for my size, but I felt as though I didn't have half the amount of power I usually did, and my co-ordination was below average normally, but seemed even worse now, maybe it was the pure terror, maybe it was whatever I had been sedated with earlier.

Sorry for not uploading anything recently, I've been busy and haven't had very coherent ideas, but now I've got a better structured plan for at ;east the next couple of chapters, so I hope to post more regularly :)