Oh Boy(s)

*One month later*

I sat in the waiting room with Niall, both of us hand-in-hand. I looked at him and smiled.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I just love when you wear that hoodie. It's the same one you wore when we met." He chuckled,

"You were so mad at me."

"I was furious!" I giggles as he kissed me on the nose.

"Ansley Brennan?" A soft voice spoke.

"That's me" I whispered. Niall helped me up and we walked back to a small room with different machines.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." The petite woman closed the door and walked away.

"Are you excited to find out the sex?"

"I already know the sex Ans." I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever you say."

We sat in silence, both nervous. I thought about the few days after the media found out. There were so many rumors floating around the twitter world. I apparently cheated on Niall with some homeless man down the street of my apartment. Oh, and if I am having Niall's baby, I poked a hole in the condom to get lots of money from him. That was my favorite. He had to go through a few interviews and it was brought up of course but he's been really good about it and if journalists take it too far he stops, kinda like Zayn and Perrie's engagement.

"Hello!" A cheery voice said as the door opened quickly. The woman was also very petite and had to stand on a stool to reach my belly.

"Hi." I said and Niall shook her hand.

"I'm very excited to see you again Ansley and this must be Niall!"

"Yes, it's very nice to meet you." Her face brightened. I know she has daughters in love with One Direction so I told her to bring them along and he'd take a picture as long as no one else knew.

"So let's get started!"

She poured some jelly stuff on my belly like the times before and moved it around. Niall and I looked at each other and smiled with excitement. Though we are both young and not ready for this, we know this truly is a miracle.

"Oh my!" Doctor Brenshaw exclaimed.

"What?" Niall and I both flashed concern as she gasped.

"Oh, no! It's not bad! Well, I don't think it is." She laughed and we waited for her to continue. "You are having twins. Two little boy twins!"

My jaw dropped and I didn't want to know what Niall's thinking. He can't be happy though.

"They're boys?" I finally looked at him when I heard joy. "Both of them?"

I smiled when I saw more excitement than before appear on his face, "Twins?"

"Yes, twins and boys!" She smiled and pointed to the little bodies. She went ahead and printed out some pictures and I noticed Niall had some tears running down his face.

"Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah, I'm just so excited. Now I can teach one of them to play guitar and the other can play football."

I swear his mind is on another planet. I laughed and we went back home where Max would be. The world wouldn't find out the sex or names we haven't chosen yet until they are born. She said they're due on June third and I'm so excited. Only a few more months until I get to see my boys. Now I just have to tell Abby so we can go buy everything. It's like early Christmas.