Continued...

What? My chapter didn't publish!

I'm not sure how that happened. I apologize you'll get an extra chapter this week including the chapter that didn't get published.

Man really? Ok now where was I?...

     Sparkles and Clyde were face to face with a trainer from Kanto.

      "Sorry Trainer A. I must vanquish anyone who dares oppose the thief in the black mask. My name makes all of the ladies swoon. I once defeated an army with a hand tied behind my back. I'm the one that brought back the sprig of eternity. I am the one that defeated a dragon slayer. I am the one that rescued princess Pear during the great drought. I am the one awesome enough to get his own book. I am the one that turned the fiendish Lurantis it to the cops. I am the one that retrieved the vacuum of legend. I am the one. The only.

Sparkles!" Sparkles said with a flourish.

     "Oh boy you can talk! Charizard go!" The trainer was practically bouncing in joy.

     "Charizard!" The orange some how not a dragon shouted.

     "You told me it was a dragon!" Sparkles shouted.

     "I only told you what I'd heard. I'm surprised to." Clyde said.

     "Charizard use Flame thrower." The trainer ordered. Sparkles was knocked out all most instantly.

     "Of all 59 dragon type Pokémon only three have fire typing as well. What are the chances?" Sparkles muttered in his unconscious state.

     Clyde ignored the muttering grass type and used the move earthquake. It was super effective. Charizard didn't fly into the air in time and took the full force of the attack, along with Trainer A.

     "Charizard Mega evolve into Mega Gyrados!"

Whoa whoa whoa hold up. What? Mega evolution doesn't work like that, and why was I one hit Koed?

My book my rules.

You are terrible at logic. Also earthquake is a ground type move why is it super effective on a flying type. Flying types are supposed to be immune to ground type attacks.

Ask that kahuna that trains ground type Pokémon. Her Mudsdale one hit KOed my little brothers Toucannon. I don't get it either, my bro should just catch some Pokémon with the Levitate ability and he'd be well off...

Before you get to off track can I ask you to get back to the story.

Hm. Oh yeah the story.

     The Charizard looked at his trainer confused.

     "Trainer A I'm a Charizard. I can't evolve into Gyrados." The Charizard told his trainer.

     "Of course you can. Just activate your Z power."

Hold up! Annoying! Eleven story paragraphs ago the trainer was excited I could speak trainerlish. Now his Charizard can talk? It didn't talk earlier. Z power has absolutely nothing to do wi

Absolutely. :D

Arceus Dammit! Annoying I'm trying to get a point across here! Z power and Mega evolution have nothing to do with each other. And Charizard can't activate Z power! Only trainers can activate Z power. Again Charizard can't evolve into Mega Gyrados. It doesn't work like that.

Wynaut?

What's with the Arceus Dammed puns!

My next few might be a bit Farfetch'd.

Annoying maybe you should just go sit over there, and don't touch anything. I'll continue the story.

Wynaut looks so happy. Then when it evolves into Wobbuffet it looks like it's in pain.

Ok then... Now onto the story.

     The Charizard and I stood eye to eye.

It's like ten times your size.

*Sparkles totally ignores Annoying.*

     The Charizard was scared. Visibly shaking in terror. I lunged forward and knocked it out with one blow. The the valiant Clyde carried me on ward to the castle tower where Princess Snowy was awaiting a true hero to come save her. She leapt into my arms tears of joy streaming down her face.

She probably kept away. They might have been tears of horror. Did you double check?

*Still ignoring Annoying*

     "Thank you. You daring Roserade. I thought I'd be trapped in a life of solitude forever. My I know your name?"

More like "Who the distortion world are you?"

*Busy becoming a professional ignorer*

     "My darling I am the thief in the black mask. My name makes all of the ladies swoon. I once defeated an army with a hand tied behind my back. I'm the one that brought back the sprig of eternity. I am the one that defeated a dragon slayer. I am the one that rescued princess Pear during the great drought. I am the one awesome enough to get his own book. I am the one that turned the fiendish Lurantis it to the cops. I am the one that retrieved the vacuum of legend. I am the one. The only.

SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!" I told her rocking her in my arms.

You even included the ladies swooning part. She's definitely going to think you're a creeper.

*Still ignoring Annoying.*

     "I'm sorry my lady, but a hero's life requires me to be alone. Farewell." With that I was off.

That just sounds like a excuse for why this Chick didn't come home with you. Since she's "So in Love" with you.

I swear it's the truth.

Yeah right. So you went your separate ways and lived happily ever after?

Yep.

How did Clyde get down the stairs?

Who's Clyde?

Oh my gosh. You just left him to die. He can't go down a swirling stair case so narrow. That's it I'm sending you back to save Clyde.