We Will Love & Last Forever

The next morning Olivia is still sleeping like a small child. Tucker had been awake for a few minutes. Tucker was still in pain from last night. He looked at her with such grace and elegance. Tucker plays with Olivia's lush brown hair. Olivia opened her eyes to see Tucker looking at her " what " she smiles " nothing, you're just so beautiful " Olivia leans on top of Tucker to kiss him. " my side, honey, my side, " Tucker says as he moans in pain. " oh sorry" Olivia gets up and pulls Tucker up with her.

Olivia got out of bed first while Tucker went to the bathroom. She started to make breakfast for them. Olivia looks around for Noah, but she knows he's safe with Amanda. Tucker walks out of the bathroom and sits down at the breakfast bar. Olivia only notices when she hears Tucker grunt as he sits down. Olivia turns around to put the eggs on plates for them both. Olivia looks up at tucker she says "I am not going to go in today" tucker says, "I will be ok go in" Olivia " Olivia just nods, "I am going to stay home today to look after you, and that's final" Tucker chuckles "yes Lieutenant" Olivia steps away from the table to call Amanda.

The phone rings a few times before Amanda picks up " hey Liv, how's Tucker ?" Olivia looks around her apartment " he's doing ok; how was Noah this morning? Did he sleep ok?" Amanda looks for answers.'' He slept fine and told him that he and Jessie were having a sleepover and woke up once, but he went back down right away. It was great this morning, and he actually made Jessie get ready for daycare faster this morning. "Olivia smile "that's great, I will not be in today. Let Fin know he's in charge, but keep me updated if you get a case" Amanda looks over at fin and nods; they both figured that Olivia would not be in. " No problem, liv will keep you updated."

By the time Amanda is off the phone with Amanda, Tucker is attempting to do the dishes. Olivia walks over and takes the plate and sponge from the Tuckers hands " you heard what the doctor said, no lifting above your arms'' Tucker turns around and puts his arms around her waist. "Why don't we go pick Noah from daycare then go for a walk down to the waterfront today, when it's been a while since we have done that?" Olivia jokes " you're in no shape to do you need to rest," Tucker walks Olivia back, so she's leaning against the counter, tucker responds "The doctor also said that light exercises in fine" Olivia lightly kisses tucker " alright fine, let's get ready then."

An hour later, Olivia and Tucker have picked up Noah from daycare and are walking down the waterfront path. Olivia is standing back while watching Noah and Tucker play on the playground. She notices them whispering but pays no attention to it. Noah runs over to Olivia " mommy, mommy, can we go see the water" Tucker shrugged his shoulders and walks towards Noah and Olivia's hands as they walk towards the broad walk.

Noah is fascinated by the water and waves when they got to their spot, as they called it. Because it's where Olivia and Tucker decided to move in together, where Olivia told Tucker that she wanted him to meet Noah and where they decided to go to Paris together, when they got to the spot, it was a perfect day the water was bright blue, there was a light breeze in the air, and people having fun.

Tucker and Noah were looking at the water. Olivia was staring at the water when Noah yelled, " mommy, turn around " Olivia turned around to see Tucker down on her knee, holding the ring she had found in the hospital. Olivia looks down at the ring; she starts to cry. Tucker looks towards Olivia. " Olivia Margaret Benson, you are by far the strongest, kindest, smartest woman I have ever met. We may not have started on the right foot, but we both broke past the walls we built we. But I and now this is right and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Noah" Olivia is in complete shock she bends down " yes yes yes I love you, and I will marry you " Olivia holds her hand out, Tucker slides the ring on her finger.

Olivia helps Tucker stand up, then he grabs her waist and kisses her on the lips. Olivia feels a rush go through her body. Olivia and Tucker pull apart when Olivia feels Noah pull at her pant leg. Olivia bends down and picks Noah up. Noah says starts to clap then hugs Olivia and Tucker.

Olivia is admiring her new ring when her phone goes off. " Benson," Tucker looks at Olivia, "hey, fin, what's up? Ok, really, ok, put out an amber alert. I'll be there soon as possible " Olivia hangs up her phone she looks down at her hands. "I have to go in, Dodds is requesting me. I am sorry I know that I said I would stay home today." Tucker grabs Olivia's hand " go do your job, me and little man will be ok " Olivia kisses Tucker, and Noah then heads to her car.

On the drive to the 16th, Olivia couldn't stop thinking about her future. When Olivia was younger, she always said that she would get married and have a huge wedding with a big party, but now she would rather something small and simple. But now she has a family, and there was nothing that would change that.