Akashi Seijuro

Opposition

--------

What he does not understand about me is that I often put myself in trouble just to catch his attention. I mean, seriously. My classmates call me a 'bitch,' but I don't really mind. Why? Because I agree with them. As a matter of fact, I am quite obsessed with our school's basketball star player, Akashi Seijuro.

Right now, I am currently reaching deep down into myself to access my emotions. People always say that I am a random person. I don't really care. All I can say is: stop judging someone if you don't know the person too well.

Akashi is actually a deep person. He's mysterious and has that dark aura around him. But you know what? I sense his amazing emotions. Those certain emotions that he's trying to hide. Believe me, I know him too well, but sometimes, he confuses the hell out of me.

The other day, I saw him with his former members. The atmosphere was really heavy, but I noticed that he was smiling inside. His former members couldn't sense or see it, but I could. He was happy that he got to see his friends.

Let me tell you something. I've been acting clingy around him and I think he hates it. But what can I possibly do? I like him and he means a lot to me. I even tried to make a false character just to catch his attention, but it backfired.

The real me is actually scared. God, I'm in-love with him and I want Akashi to know the real me.

The real me.