Takao Kazunari

Bicycle
--------

I am having a minor nervous breakdown right now! And I think I am hyperventilating. I couldn't believe I accepted a ride from his crappy bike. Hey, it wasn't my fault that I had to address his bike like that! Look, the yes had just came out of my wide mouth. Don't be surprised. I'm actually regretting my impulsive reply.

"Want a ride?" he asked.

"Yes!"

What an air-head. And yes, I'm referring to myself! Happy now? Oh, God! My heart is pounding faster than ever. Heck, I think I'm going to die. Literally die. Am I going to die?! Am I? Am I going to die?! Answer me!

So, I practically ran through the school and out the front gate. I leaned my back against the cold bricks and I tried to control my abnormal breathing. I swear I just died from embarrassment. No one could make my heart beat this fast.

Takao Kazunari. An easy-going person and has a positive trait that no one ever has. Am I exaggerating it too much? Forgive me. Erm, a lot of people had that attitude, yes. But not me. I'm quite different. If he's a positive-thinker, then I'm the opposite. I get nervous so easily, unlike him.

I glanced sideways, sighing. After a minute, I heard jingling of bells. Upon hearing that, I quickly turned my head to the side.

"Hey, Aika! Sorry to make you wait. Shin-chan's going with us today. Sit at the back with him."

I took a deep breathe and I glared at the green-haired male whose face smug. Midorima Shintarou; my rival.

"Uhh… No. I forgot something in the classroom. You guys go on ahead."

Oh, I hate him. I will definitely hire a personal witch and I will order that witch to behead him! You'll see, Midorima Shintarou. You'll see. Mwahahaha!

"Hey, Shin-chan! What's with her?"

"Beats me. Now, go."